Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Thanks, that’s good that they are starting on Rubicon’s finally

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Just affirmation ;)

Sponsored

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
Slow post day ... so attempt at humor ... automotive history will record the 2018 turbo being introduced late and the enduring men and women that rode them setting a new standard .... depending on what that standard is insurance companies may offer us a discount to package auto and, just as a precaution, garages (?)
:)

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
Slow post day ... so attempt at humor ... automotive history will record the 2018 turbo being introduced late and the enduring men and women that rode them setting a new standard .... depending on what that standard is insurance companies may offer us a discount to package auto and, just as a precaution, garages (?)
:)
After reading the posts on this and other threads about this overheating battery issue and the resulting fires at Toledo - I am actually happy and consider myself fortunate that I didn’t have this vehicle home and in my attached garage. This Is a blessing in disguise and given the choice between earlier delivery with a fire and a delay with the problem fixed - I’ll take whatever delay is needed.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Dealer let me know they began building my new one. I'm at day 143, with my previous one being cloned. :(
That’s awesome, is it a Rubicon?

Wranglerjlurubicon27

First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon
My dealership didn’t mind that I canceled out on the on the 18 rubicon I ordered on 2/14 for a 19. He gave me a trade appraisal on my Escalade and honored the price even when I dropped it off 5 months later. Said I could still use the tax credit.

At this point I don’t understand why the people that originally ordered would not switch to a 2019 even with the two price increases adding up to 1300 if you ordered before March. The 19’s will hold its value better. Do people really want to drive an 18 all year next year in 2019?

I’ve waited this long already and I have my mind set on the turbos. There has been times where I just want to show up and buy one off the lot but I’m trying to be patient. I’m thinking it’ll be worth it in the long run. Also I am still putting together and buying parts for my build, lol.

My build so far will be:
-Xhd rugged ridge wheels with rim protector
-37x13.5r17 Cooper STT pros
-MetalCloak 3.5 gamechanger/rocksport shocks
-Warn Zeon Platnum 10s Winch
- Poison Spyder Crawler(possibility)
-Rear bumper and tire carrier(undecided)
Throwing all of these on after the first oil change!

The waiting game continues.
Sponsored