JLWF's Live Coverage of JL Wrangler Reveal: Photos, Videos, Info and Q&A

YFD_322

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GC, 2019 GC SRT
I want the leather dash and leather and sport s don't offer. I guess now I'm stuck
With a Rubicon with a red dash.
Sponsored

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
I want the leather dash and leather and sport s don't offer. I guess now I'm stuck
With a Rubicon with a red dash.
First world problems. ;)

Sponsored

MrJeepNut

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ-7, 1997 TJ, 2018 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Actually, the post says Silverton, not Silverthorne. Silverton is an old mining town just off US 550 in southwest Colorado. It is near the famous Alpine Loop off-roading area. Silverthorne is off I-70, just west of the Eisenhower tunnel. Silverton is quite a bit more scenic than Silverthorne.

On the same subject, does anyone know if any of the publicity photos and videos were shot along CO 82 near Independence Pass, Colorado? Many of those scenes remind me of that area, but it is hard to be sure.

Billy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2022 JTRD
Vehicle Showcase
My TJ and I went over Engineers Pass out of Silverton when it was brand new. 13,000 feet.

c2m2h3

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Wrangler Sahara
Thanks for the reply ! That area is amazing.

MrJeepNut

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 CJ-7, 1997 TJ, 2018 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
My TJ and I went over Engineers Pass out of Silverton when it was brand new. 13,000 feet.
Although it may be blasphemy to mention it here, I did the full loop, including Engineer Pass, in my FJ Cruiser back in 2010. I also did a lot of exploring down in that area back in the early 90s in my '85 CJ-7. Raising 3 kids has kept me closer to home in recent years, however. We still get out Jeeping from time to time, but on milder trails near the Front Range.

Sorry, I'm way off-topic, but I couldn't resist. :)

Sponsored

Nicor

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Although it may be blasphemy to mention it here, I did the full loop, including Engineer Pass, in my FJ Cruiser back in 2010. I also did a lot of exploring down in that area back in the early 90s in my '85 CJ-7. Raising 3 kids has kept me closer to home in recent years, however. We still get out Jeeping from time to time, but on milder trails near the Front Range.

Off topic but I always love when people share their story!

Plus it gives people ideas.

SwissHigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imminent Rubicon

When you guys go there is it a day trip or does it require overnight? Do they have hotels there or do you have to camp? Seems pretty far from Denver.

SwissHigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imminent Rubicon
Any pics of the tailgate table?

Are the headlights blue (like the mojito pics) or yellow (like the red rubicon pics)?

Weedwacker

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley
I am getting tired of this conversation so I am going to ask my question as I haven't seen this asked yet and if it has I am sorry for asking again.....

For all of you complaining about the red dash I remember reading earlier that it was an option. Has that changed? If so, when did that get F'd up? I do not want a red or silver dash unless I buy a red or silver JL. Hell, I don't want a fake leather dash unless I buy a fake leather exterior JL for that matter. I am picky but I like what I like and if it comes that way I am not going to buy a new Rubi. I will just go buy a new F-350 diesel with my A-Plan discount.

As this probably going to be my last new vehicle for a long time I am going to get exactly what I want and be happy; I refuse to settle.
Sponsored