Sponsored

Which of these 3 wheels do you like the most?

Which of these wheels do you like the most?

• Total voters
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'm having a really hard time deciding which of these wheels to get, I like them all. Help me decide! The wheel that gets the most votes goes on my Jeep. The options are:

ATX AX201
ax201.jpeg

ax201_1.jpg

ax201_2.jpg

BLACK RHINO ARMORY
armory.jpg

armory1.jpg

armory3.jpg

PRO COMP SERIES 40 VERTIGO
vertigo.jpg

vertigo_1.jpg

vertigo_2.jpg
Sponsored

swimman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
All great wheels. I'm partial to Black Rhino and once I get my JLUR, I'll be going with the Arsenal. You can't go wrong with any of the wheels listed.

Sponsored

First Name
NICK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon (Granite) (6spd)
Occupation
Finance
I am very picky about aftermarket wheels (think most look like crap) and clicked on this title expecting to hate all of them... but they are all really good options. Either of the second two, though I voted on the Rhino ones.

txroamer

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Wrangler (sold to nephew), 2018 JLUR, 2019 Ram 1500 Limited, 2018 Charger ScatPack 392, 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Road Glide
Vehicle Showcase
that Rhino Armory is a bada$$ looking wheel, but I think i like to see a little light through the spokes of my wheels. I also like the gray/anthracite so i'm going with the Pro Comp.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
I like Black Rhino the most but is it the best one for your Jeep? What is the wheel size, back spacing, and offset? Also does it have a bolt pattern that supports your Jeep?

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
The Jeep is black. I think all of them would look good on it.
Black...that helps. I like the Black Rhino too, but not on a shiny black Jeep. I vote the ATX for something that you don't see everyday. That combo will look sharp on black and make it stand out from the crowd. But double check the back spacing for the JL. Good luck. Show us pics when it's done!

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I like Black Rhino the most but is it the best one for your Jeep? What is the wheel size, back spacing, and offset? Also does it have a bolt pattern that supports your Jeep?
I'll be running 13.5" wide, 37" toyo open country m/t tires. I did the research and any of those wheels in the 17" size should fit the Jeep with the metalcloak 3.5" game changer lift. They also all come in the 5 by 5 bolt pattern .

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Just FYI, black rhino wheels are pretty offset. My 17x9.5 -18 stick out exactly 3 9/16th" from the fenders. Also, they're about 40lbs each.
Thanks for the heads up. If you're up to it, can you post a photo of the wheels on the Jeep head on from the front so I can see how they look? If not, that's ok. Thanks for the info!
Sponsored