neil99

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Colorado, 2009 Honda Odyssey, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
@wbee @angrylizards @BlairF @ZombieNipples @neil99

Naww...this week is the week, as in TODAY (Friday, 13th). Here's the latest on my tracking information:

Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 07/12/18 08:48:00 PM PEARLAND, TX (on truck to dealer)
thumbsup.gif

Dealer Delivered 07/12/18 09:19:00 PM

Apparently mine and @BlairF were delivered to River Oaks yesterday at 9pm. So yall should definitely contact your dealers and ask if your Jeep has arrived, but if you had a previous notification that your Jeep was in Pearland VDC, then your Jeep was with mine; and it's probable that your Jeeps were delivered to the dealer as well! Booiii hope to see some nice Mojitoooo pics laterrrr today!

I'm gonna upload my tracking/transit schedule post! *HUGSSS*! :rock: :giggle:
I think I'm a week behind y'all. My ship date was right around a week after ya'll.
Neil
Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
In Canada here, so I unfortunately can only track through my dealer. He said it was put on a train on Monday and comes to the rail yard right here in Calgary, Alberta. Any ideas on how much longer? Thanks!
Hiii it really depends on your location, how many ppl in your area that ordered jeeps and how long it will take railcars to be "full" in order to move your direction. Also, there may be a "normal" schedule that the train takes regardless of what cargo it's carrying.

There really are too many variables to give you a legitimate time frame.

If i had to guess based on data ive seen of all possible transit times, I will say:

5 to 14 days in transit (normal)

And once it hits the yard, maybe a timeframe of 2 to 7 days before it will be delivered to the dealer.

Hope this helps! We wanna see pics when you get it!

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Hiii it really depends on your location, how many ppl in your area that ordered jeeps and how long it will take railcars to be "full" in order to move your direction. Also, there may be a "normal" schedule that the train takes regardless of what cargo it's carrying.

There really are too many variables to give you a legitimate time frame.

If i had to guess based on data ive seen of all possible transit times, I will say:

5 to 14 days in transit (normal)

And once it hits the yard, maybe a timeframe of 2 to 7 days before it will be delivered to the dealer.

Hope this helps! We wanna see pics when you get it!
On the tracking sheet it took nine days for a train from the factory in Ohio to Edmonton....I couldn't find any Calgary examples. As Tai pointed out each shipment varies depending on things like train/truck/truckdriver availability and train/truck loads etc.

Yjmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
My Jeep was ordered 6/26/18 accordingly completed build on7/12/18 and load for delivery on 7/13/18. Does any on me have any clue as to how long it should take to arrive at Long Island NY

Sponsored

mango315

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler rubicon 2dr
just hoping for some more insight.

ordered rubicon JL on May 27. on june 13th dealer told me it was scheduled to be built last week of june and usually takes 2-3 weeks from then (im in NY).

he just told me this week that shipping estimates have been very inconsistent lately and hopefully it will arrive in the next few weeks.

obviously i want to enjoy some summer time with it so im getting anxious

wbee

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU, 2018 JLUR
just hoping for some more insight.

ordered rubicon JL on May 27. on june 13th dealer told me it was scheduled to be built last week of june and usually takes 2-3 weeks from then (im in NY).

he just told me this week that shipping estimates have been very inconsistent lately and hopefully it will arrive in the next few weeks.

obviously i want to enjoy some summer time with it so im getting anxious

There seems to be a significant number of factors considered between the point the Jeep is built and the time it takes to hit your dealers lot. I received notification through cryptosticker my window sticker and build sheet were completed the end of June meaning my Jeep was finished and going to shipment. It was unloaded from the Railcar in Houston last Thursday and hopefully it will be trucked to the dealer this week.

I think shipping depends on how many Jeeps are on order for a given area and if they have enough to fill a Railcar. It also has to do with dealer priority and a number of other factors members in this thread have talked about.

Some people have tracked their Jeep using Jeep Garage, I think it costs around 30 dollars. Others like me have pestered Jeep chat and their dealer. Hopefully you’ll have yours in the next week or two.

Last edited:

Ron_H

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara in Punk'n Metallic
Occupation
Retired and spending the kid's inheritance
In Canada here, so I unfortunately can only track through my dealer. He said it was put on a train on Monday and comes to the rail yard right here in Calgary, Alberta. Any ideas on how much longer? Thanks!
You can also track through JeepGarage. It will cost you $25-$30 (US) but you get full details each step of the way, including during transport. Mine has been sitting in a rail yard 45 minutes from the dealer for the past month.

Gidget

First Name
Stevie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Does anyone know what "ramp date" means? The dealership I ordered from has not been able to give me anything in regards to the shipping except a "ramp date" of 7/22 for almost two weeks now. They said it could take a week from that date for it be delivered. Totally cool with the timeline, just trying to figure out the lingo. :)

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in KZ S status... Found my window sticker. Have been taking my VIN and searching my dealership website for it and past few days nothing. This morning it's now showing up on their website... Anyone know if that means it's most likely in transit? It's gonna be shipped via a truck.
What's the status on this? Did you ever receive it?

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
My Jeep was ordered 6/26/18 accordingly completed build on7/12/18 and load for delivery on 7/13/18. Does any on me have any clue as to how long it should take to arrive at Long Island NY
Could take from 7-14 days in transit via rail (depending on location), and another 1-2 days to be offloaded from the rail car, and possibly 2-7 days in VDC, before being delivered to your dealer. This is what I've gathered from data shown on the forums and jeepgarage. Again, this is my guess. And those seem to be normal times.

lorlik

First Name
Leonid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Sold), 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR White
Wow, that's fast, congrats. What did you order? I ordered my JLUR on 6/20 and it's still in JB.

lorlik

First Name
Leonid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (Sold), 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR White
At least its in JB, mine hasn't reached D1 yet and I ordered a day before you XD
Whats the spec on your? I read that certain items like rail system are not available and will hold up your build.

Vipersnake

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLRU
Whats the spec on your? I read that certain items like rail system are not available and will hold up your build.
Most likely the fact that its a Canadian build. Ive talked with a few other Canadians on here that ordered the same time with almost exact builds and they are same stage. One month later, haven't even received VINs yet. However mine does have a Sky One-touch, so I believe that is part of the reason too. JLUR Punk'n fully loaded
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.