UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered 5/15, delivered 7/12. Picked up 7/14. 60 days from order to pick up.
Sponsored

JIMBOX

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CHEROKEE TRAILHAWK/ JEEP GLADIATOR
Occupation
RETIRED
I ordered mine 1-22-18--picked up 7-14-18-

Well worth the wait

W.E.

JIMBO

Highrever777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 door JLU
Mine has been inspection stage for 14 days... dealer contacted the rep and was told that my Jeep is sitting awaiting shipment... jeep stated a rail shortage via conferance call last week. At this time there is no ETA as to when it will be shipped. I suggested picking it up my self but was told that was not possible..... very frustrated as this is now going on 12 weeks since initial order

Aclud4

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
6/12: Ordered, received VON
6/13: D1
6/23: E
6/25: G
6/26: I
7/1: JB
7/6: KZ
--somewhere moved to KZS, probably 7/9
7/11: X
7/14: Delivery (I live a few hours away and couldn't go sooner).

30 days from order to arrival on dealer lot. Worth noting Koons does not involve rail which probably saved a lot of time.

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Mine has been inspection stage for 14 days... dealer contacted the rep and was told that my Jeep is sitting awaiting shipment... jeep stated a rail shortage via conferance call last week. At this time there is no ETA as to when it will be shipped. I suggested picking it up my self but was told that was not possible..... very frustrated as this is now going on 12 weeks since initial order
Are you tracking via JeepGarage and if so does yours still showin I (inspection)?

Just wondering if perhaps Jeep isn’t updating status as you said yours is in Inspection but Jeep said it’s waiting for shipment.

Sponsored

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Worth noting Koons does not involve rail which probably saved a lot of time.
Agreed, mine was trucked straight from the Ohio trucking yard to Eastern Pennsylvaina, it saved a LOT of time. Once loaded on the truck it took 24 hours to get to my dealer.

Moomoo

First Name
Ashlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 chevy traverse, 2018 wrangler unlimited JL Sahara
Fully loaded Sahara 4 door. 45 days from order to delivery.

Highrever777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4 door JLU
Are you tracking via JeepGarage and if so does yours still showin I (inspection)?

Just wondering if perhaps Jeep isn’t updating status as you said yours is in Inspection but Jeep said it’s waiting for shipment.
Yes, I am tracking via jeep garage... it has been in I status for 14 days. I was worried that there was an inspection problem.. Dealer contacted Jeep rep on my behalf. Dealer stated that they were told it was through inspection and awaiting a spot on a rail car... inferred that when it is scheduled on rail that it will change from I status.

They did not have an ETA on when it will be transported, keep saying rail shortage....

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Yes, I am tracking via jeep garage... it has been in I status for 14 days. I was worried that there was an inspection problem.. Dealer contacted Jeep rep on my behalf. Dealer stated that they were told it was through inspection and awaiting a spot on a rail car... inferred that when it is scheduled on rail that it will change from I status.

They did not have an ETA on when it will be transported, keep saying rail shortage....
Interesting. There are usually many more steps/codes I see on other orders at JeepGarage before it hits KZ (released for shipment). I’m curious as to why your codes aren’t getting updated there.

I see your order on JG now. Ya, kinda same boat as me, I status for abnormally long compared to other orders on that site.

I’ve never ordered a vehicle before. One thing is for sure, I never will again after this.

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Interesting. There are usually many more steps/codes I see on other orders at JeepGarage before it hits KZ (released for shipment). I’m curious as to why your codes aren’t getting updated there.
I wonder where JeepGarage is getting their information. The jl.cryptostickers.net site is just getting it from the build sheet and window sticker URLs.

Sponsored

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
I wonder where JeepGarage is getting their information. The jl.cryptostickers.net site is just getting it from the build sheet and window sticker URLs.
I believe one of them that runs the site is a dealer.
I could be wrong about That though, think I saw it mentioned there, or maybe inferred?

metalman64

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1952 M38, 1954 M170, 2002 TJ
Canadian order here. Ordered may 14, then no VIN until 7 weeks. It was built and shipped in 1.5 weeks landing at dealer in 2 weeks from VIN. About 9 weeks so I guess that’s about the norm for a new car. It is a red jlur with almost everything..no head liner or rail system. It’s amazing! Not sure I will ever want another type of vehicle. My dogs crate fits right in the back..I am looking forward to finally being able to travel with him comfortably and have a vehicle to take us exploring.
Canadian order as well , JLUR Punk'n , ordered June 5th, still no Vin # but your story does give me some hope , starting to wonder about the whole allocation thing is the problem

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
My dealer warned me that my Rubi Mojito+TRMS would probably take 12-16 weeks from order to delivery. He is going to be within a week of his estimation.

Chuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon M/T 2dr, 2009 Nissan Xterra Off Road M/T with a 2" lift
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered April 23. Finally delivered July 11. For some reason, it sat in a railyard near Seattle for 3-4 weeks before finally being delivered to my dealership. They wouldn't let me pick it up myself, otherwise I would have had it mid/late June. Regardless, it was worth the wait!
Sponsored