Sponsored

Amazon Prime Day Deals on Jeep Stuff!!! Vendors with Sales and What are You Getting?

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Me too. Ordered the 16 oz. The deal is already 5% claimed within a couple of minutes of going live.
303 is great stuff! I used to use it on a fiberglass bass boat, kind of like a car wax. It beaded water and nothing ever faded on that thing.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy

Redline Tuning

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
DEAL: Redline Tuning Hood QuickLIFT Plus for only $80 at Amazon (Amazon Prime subscribers only; shipped and sold by Redline Tuning)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SPPXYGY/

This is the all-black version. Looks like the Elite version (chrome) is also 20% off for $104 (LINK). 392 versions are also on-sale, JT Mojave hood ones aren't.

Usual price for this one is $100 at Amazon or $90 direct, other than Black Friday when Redline runs a sale comparable to this. @Redline Tuning is also an active sponsor here and is always quick to answer any questions.

@Mods, feel free to move this wherever or delete it, if it's too restrictive of an offer. Also, is there an affiliate ID I could tack onto the URLs that would help support the site? I've been on a few other forums that had a script that did that automatically for a few major online retailers.

image3-jpg.jpg

yokramer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLR, '13 Juke Nismo, '88 10th Anny RX7
Gonna throw in a tip with this necromancy.

use CamelCamelCamel to check pricing before spending wildly on prime days. They usually jack prices up then slash them or its just trash they are overstocked on not at a great price.
Sponsored