Sponsored

Amazon Prime Day Deals on Jeep Stuff!!! Vendors with Sales and What are You Getting?

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
7/16/18 3:47pm
Amazon is not down for me. I am able to access and buy at amazon.com
It is down for some, not all. Too many people on the site at the same time.
Sponsored

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
Quadratec is not a good comparison in any case. A lot of these Mopar online sites are run by dealers behind the scenes and their shipping costs very often put them over what you can get elsewhere.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
$66 shipping on that part from Texas to San Diego. That's $311 delivered.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Jeep-...w=82215387&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313

Free shipping and with 15% off that's about $235 delivered.

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
What's the better deal?.. free shipping or forum discount. Didn't plan on buying today but may depending on the deal. Looking to buy rock sliders for JLUR, I think they are 449.00.
Forum discount could be as high as 5%. It depends on what you order and what Ace Engineering decides to give you when you go to order.
My guess is you will do better getting the free shipping.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Going to check Amazon now. All the sites posting here that they are participation don't seem to be doing much for the JL I am finding at least for the things I want. Boo Hoo.
I had found a first aid kit on Prime Day, not JL specific, but still, for the Jeep. After adding it to my cart, I found a much better one with way more items in it that wasn't on sale for almost the same price. So I removed it from the shopping cart. So still no good prime deals yet. I searched on Mopar, "nothing found". Searched on "Jeep" and only very generic stuff like windshield wiper blades came up. Since they add stuff every hour, maybe the Prime Day search results for Mopar and Jeep will change, but who knows.

There seems to be way better and interesting stuff on sale on Etsy for Jeep: https://www.etsy.com/search?q=jeep&explicit=1&is_discounted=true

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Ok, I invested in some armor today. I snagged front and rear Dana Spicer Advantek Dana 44 differential covers from 4 Wheel Parts Superstore. They were about $161 each at Northridge, but I got them for $145 and free shipping after the discounts, plus 3% back from Ebates, so I saved about 40 bucks in the end. They look like they've got quite a bit more beef than the stamped stock covers on there now. I also like that they are made by Dana, so they should fit beautifully.

Ok, that pretty much blows my Prime Day money! Anybody else finding anything? Northridge has 10% off ARB products. I almost went for a refrigerator. I just don't know I want to spend the money on that, though, so I went for the diff covers.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/eSearch.aspx?Ntk=primary&Ntt=dana+44+advantek+differential+cover

Edit.... 4wd.com has 10% off any order over $250, with code bvb8WYFF8K

Last edited:

LVTiffy

First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
Ok, I invested in some armor today. I snagged front and rear Dana Spicer Advantek Dana 44 differential covers from 4 Wheel Parts Superstore. They were about $161 each at Northridge, but I got them for $145 and free shipping after the discounts, plus 3% back from Ebates, so I saved about 40 bucks in the end. They look like they've got quite a bit more beef than the stamped stock covers on there now. I also like that they are made by Dana, so they should fit beautifully.

Ok, that pretty much blows my Prime Day money! Anybody else finding anything? Northridge has 10% off ARB products. I almost went for a refrigerator. I just don't know I want to spend the money on that, though, so I went for the diff covers.

https://www.4wheelparts.com/eSearch.aspx?Ntk=primary&Ntt=dana+44+advantek+differential+cover

Edit.... 4wd.com has 10% off any order over $250, with code bvb8WYFF8K
4WP code only works on non-sale items. alot of items are also tax free right now..can't combine :[

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I picked up this Dash Cam:

Rexing V1. I heard it holds up to the Phoenix heat well. Got rear ended in my wifes car a couple months ago. Still waiting on my money so it seems worth it.

Sponsored

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Going on sale soon - 303 (30307) UV Protectant Spray for Vinyl, Plastic, Rubber, Fiberglass, Leather & More – Dust and Dirt Repellant - Non-Toxic, Matte Finish, 10 Fl. oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J8NKGSG I've seen several people mention 303 on this forum.

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Going on sale soon - 303 (30307) UV Protectant Spray for Vinyl, Plastic, Rubber, Fiberglass, Leather & More – Dust and Dirt Repellant - Non-Toxic, Matte Finish, 10 Fl. oz. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00J8NKGSG I've seen several people mention 303 on this forum.
16oz is cheaper per oz even considering the lightening deal on the 10oz.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
16oz is cheaper per oz even considering the lightening deal on the 10oz.
Correct, and the 32 oz is even cheaper ($8.07). The 16 oz is $9.38.

jeremyjeep

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I swear I just looked at those prices before I posted. Haha. Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered a bottle.
Me too. Ordered the 16 oz. The deal is already 5% claimed within a couple of minutes of going live.
Sponsored