Soft top window bag - showed up

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Well I ordered my Jeep on 5/17.. was stuck in JB for over two weeks which I think is from the soft top window bag and the trail rail system.. well the Jeep finally arrived on 7/13 after being stuck in KZ status from 6/23 only bring 3 hours from my dealer waiting on a Semi... When it arrived and I picked up on 7/14 it has the TRMS and it had the unicorn soft top window bag. I have a few pics of the stickers and of the bag itself. I'll try to post tomorrow cause it doesn't seem I can upload directly from my cell phone. More people will probably be receiving these bags with their recent orders being delivered.
Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase
Well I ordered my Jeep on 5/17.. was stuck in JB for over two weeks which I think is from the soft top window bag and the trail rail system.. well the Jeep finally arrived on 7/13 after being stuck in KZ status from 6/23 only bring 3 hours from my dealer waiting on a Semi... When it arrived and I picked up on 7/14 it has the TRMS and it had the unicorn soft top window bag. I have a few pics of the stickers and of the bag itself. I'll try to post tomorrow cause it doesn't seem I can upload directly from my cell phone. More people will probably be receiving these bags with their recent orders being delivered.
Congrats on your new Jeep!! Be sure to post pics of both the bag and your new ride. :)

the_webers_inc

First Name
T. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S 6spd, 2011 Subaru Forester X Premium 5spd
Glad to hear the soft top window bag was in your Jeep. Hopefully I'll get to confirm that with mine soon.

Jebiruph

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2019 KL, 2020 JT
I ordered mine from the dealer on 6/1. The parts guy says one is scheduled to arrive at dealer 7/17, but he thinks it will be more like 7/20. Qudratec is preordering with 8/6 expected availability.

OP
OP
drock317

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
here are the pictures of the bag. I got pictures of the "instructions" so we know that it's not the Freedom top bag. Not sure if the stickers will really provide much, but might be something you guys can show your dealer and get them on the hunt.

And yes that bag is sitting on top of the box the soft top comes in. It's a very wide bag for sure.

IMG_20180714_151502.jpg

IMG_20180714_151506.jpg

IMG_20180714_151531.jpg

IMG_20180714_151512.jpg

Sponsored

lithe1

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Firecracker Red
Could you please confirm that you need to remove the bottom bar on the back window before it can be stored in the bag? Thanks.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Funny, I went to Quadratec to check out the status of this, on a goof found it, and saw this post where others brought its presence there to forum member's attention.

Passing by my nearby dealer on Saturday their ordering system showed part status that hasn't changed since the forum first alerted me to its number.

I hope the target date is accurate. I still wait on this hood lock, , whose delivery date has been moved up several times as well: https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/hood-lock-kit-jeep-wrangler-jl

OP
OP
drock317

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
Could you please confirm that you need to remove the bottom bar on the back window before it can be stored in the bag? Thanks.
I'm not sure when i m going to be taking my hard top off yet so not sure I'll be able to check that any time soon.
Sponsored