Baja Designs: Plug and Play - Jeep JL Fog Pocket Kits

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
JEEL-JL-FOX-FPK.jpg

For decades, Jeep has been synonymous with off-road excellence. Unfortunately, their OEM lighting systems aren’t. But that doesn’t mean your Wrangler’s lights can’t be improved. Introducing the Jeep JL, Fog Pocket Kits from Baja Designs!

These are designed to be 100% Plug and Play and offer much more usable light than factory. We are offering Sport and Pro packages for the enthusiast to choose from. The Sport package will feature our Squadron Sport and will put out 6,300 Lumens where our Pro package will feature the Squadron Pro and put out a total of 9,800 Lumens. Increase safety and awareness on and off the trail with one of these great options:

Configurations:
Jeep JL, Sport/Sport-S, Squadron-R Sport, Fog Pocket Kit – $324.95 (sku 44-7066)

Jeep JL, Sport/Sport-S, Squadron-R Pro, Fog Pocket Kit – $524.95 (sku 44-7067)

Jeep JL, Sahara, Squadron-R Sport, Fog Pocket Kit – $324.95 (sku 44-7070)

Jeep JL, Sahara, Squadron-R Pro, Fog Pocket Kit – $524.95 (sku 44-7071)

Jeep JL, Rubicon, Squadron-R Sport, Fog Pocket Kit – $324.95 (sku 44-7068)

Jeep JL, Rubicon, Squadron-R Pro, Fog Pocket Kit – $524.95 (sku 44-7069)

Save 10% with our forum discount! Plus $5 shipping to the Lower 48
Code: BDForums

www.bajadesigns.com

447066_t.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

imthatguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe Bright White
Occupation
Film Editor
Vehicle Showcase
Fantastic! These will be a nice edition to the Rubicon. Thanks for making it plug & play too.

Iwant2poop

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Sport, 2002 Grand Cherokee (Sold)
So these can replace the OEM fog lights as driving fog lights?

rizej

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Any retroactive discounts for people who have Baja Design lights on their JL's already?

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
So these can replace the OEM fog lights as driving fog lights?
These replace the OEM Fog Lights with high performance LED Auxiliary Lights. You can expect anywhere from 3-5x + the usable light. The lights come in the Wide Cornering pattern which is ideal for lighting near field areas and poor conditions. The pattern can be changed if desired thanks to our uService Technology. You can easily change to a Driving/Combo or Spot pattern by purchasing our Replacement Lens Kit.

www.bajadesigns.com

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Any retroactive discounts for people who have Baja Design lights on their JL's already?
No retroactive discounts, but we've got you covered for your next order!

10% OFF + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48
Code: BDForums

www.bajadesigns.com

Iwant2poop

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
These replace the OEM Fog Lights with high performance LED Auxiliary Lights. You can expect anywhere from 3-5x + the usable light. The lights come in the Wide Cornering pattern which is ideal for lighting near field areas and poor conditions. The pattern can be changed if desired thanks to our uService Technology. You can easily change to a Driving/Combo or Spot pattern by purchasing our Replacement Lens Kit.

www.bajadesigns.com
Would this combo lens kit be the one for driving? I ask because these are the only Squadron replacement lens I could find, and they're more squircle as opposed to the Squadron-R which seem to be complete circles.
  • SKU: 668403

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Would this combo lens kit be the one for driving? I ask because these are the only Squadron replacement lens I could find, and they're more squircle as opposed to the Squadron-R which seem to be complete circles.

I'm inclined to say they use the same lenses across the entire squadron line, sport, pro, square or round. The only difference between the square and round are the shape of the bezels.

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
I'm inclined to say they use the same lenses across the entire squadron line, sport, pro, square or round. The only difference between the square and round are the shape of the bezels.
Driving/Combo will be a blend of near field, midfield, and distance. It's not street legal or DOT approved so driver discretion is advised.

(one light on)
30186642542_ecffa3f456_b.jpg

@kkuntz01 is correct. Our Squadron Series Lens Kits will work on all models in the Squadron Lineup. This covers Square, Round, Angled, and Flush Mount.

Iwant2poop

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Driving/Combo will be a blend of near field, midfield, and distance. It's not street legal or DOT approved so driver discretion is advised.

(one light on)
30186642542_ecffa3f456_b.jpg

@kkuntz01 is correct. Our Squadron Series Lens Kits will work on all models in the Squadron Lineup. This covers Square, Round, Angled, and Flush Mount.
Thank you guys, much appreciated.

Sponsored

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Post up if you have any questions or feedback on the kit! We appreciate the feedback and support

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

OP
OP
BajaDesigns

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

NC4x4

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Do you sell the mounting brackets separately in the event one changes bumpers? There are 3 different versions of JL fog lights, just want to make sure I have an option if an aftermarket bumper uses a different design than I have. Thanks!
Sponsored