Not open for further replies.

ZombieNipples

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Mojito Saraha, dual top safety group, proximity, LED. Which one is yours? You can see them "in-transit" on the dealer site. This one is the wife's jeep, but I am keeping her old FJ as my "burner" car.
Hopefully all of ours are on the same truck. Did you order from Neil as well?
Sponsored

Justarose

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
2-door JL Sport (red) + air-conditioning + anti-spin diff + hardtop

Fairly basic...
I just was told one of the reasons mine took so long was my dealer had already hit thier allocation and it took longer to get a manager to approve the build. That is why some other dealerships had shorter build times.

James in FFX STN VA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler - soon
I just was told one of the reasons mine took so long was my dealer had already hit thier allocation and it took longer to get a manager to approve the build. That is why some other dealerships had shorter build times.
Did Jeep chat tell you this or your dealer? I’m curious as I’m in limbo waiting to move out of D1 and kind of suspect this is the reason. I ordered from DD.
Can I ask who your dealer is?
Thanks

Justarose

First Name
Crystal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler unlimited rubicon
Did Jeep chat tell you this or your dealer? I’m curious as I’m in limbo waiting to move out of D1 and kind of suspect this is the reason. I ordered from DD.
Can I ask who your dealer is?
Thanks
I was told by jeep chat when i questioned a special note on my build sheet. I also googled the code in my buold sheet and it came up with same responce as jeep chat. Healey Chrysler in Beacon Ny.

bkjunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota FJ, 2014 Nissan 370z, 2003 Mini Cooper s
Hopefully all of ours are on the same truck. Did you order from Neil as well?
I did. My only concern is that he did not ask for a deposit. When I asked him about it, he said no worries. I am coming from out of town, so I hope they don't sell it to someone else, while I am "in-transit"

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I did. My only concern is that he did not ask for a deposit. When I asked him about it, he said no worries. I am coming from out of town, so I hope they don't sell it to someone else, while I am "in-transit"
No deposittt??? Yes, that would concern me. But maybe they cool like that...my salesman only took a $100 deposit from me so... I mean it's possible that you'll be just fine with no deposit. Very sweet of them!

terebi

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Red Rock Pearl JKUR; 2018 Firecracker Red JLUR
Placed an order for a JLUR and received notification that it's in KZ status, but no estimated delivery dated is available. Is this normal? Most other builds I see in KZ have some sort of timeline for delivery associated.

ZombieNipples

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Yeah he took my credit card info but never charged a deposit so I dunno. I’m relying on the word of other users here which is kind of worrying at times but I believe he’s legit.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Placed an order for a JLUR and received notification that it's in KZ status, but no estimated delivery dated is available. Is this normal? Most other builds I see in KZ have some sort of timeline for delivery associated.
This is normal. May take a few days or even a week or so before your delivery status is posted. Usually once it's loaded on the rail, you'll see that estimated delivery time

Last edited:

James in FFX STN VA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler - soon
I was told by jeep chat when i questioned a special note on my build sheet. I also googled the code in my buold sheet and it came up with same responce as jeep chat. Healey Chrysler in Beacon Ny.
Thanks

Sponsored

drm700

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GC Summit 4x4, 2009 Commander Limited 4X4, 72 Porsche 911T, waiting on a JLUS
I ordered a Grand Cherokee one time and the dealer didn't charge me any deposit and the deal went with out a hitch..

NavyVet1959

Banned
Banned
First Name
OldFart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ (sold), WJ (sold), Ram 1500 QC 4x4 (sold 2018.06.07), Wrangler JL Sport 2-door (ordered 2018.06.08)
Occupation
Retired engineer (NASA, aerospace, DoD); ex-Navy
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered a Grand Cherokee one time and the dealer didn't charge me any deposit and the deal went with out a hitch..
And I've had a dealership in Pensacola who even after I gave them a $500 deposit via credit card over the phone, they sold the vehicle out from underneath me before I could get there.

There's a reason that car salesmen and dealerships have a stereotype of being slimeballs. Some though, do more to justify that reputation than others...

ZombieNipples

First Name
Gregory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Just got the call from Neil! I probably won’t be able to make the trip to Conroe until Friday but they finally arrived!

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
The main thin is your vehicle is built - for the most part. BTW what's the configuration - any chance it has the 2.0 turbo 4?
Yes, the turbo 4 is one of things I most excited about but it looks like it is causing a big delay as the first group of motos had a problem and now FCA is scrambling for a fix and restart to the production of the turbo Wranglers
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.