Pics of Tianium on red Jeep.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
Has anyone with a red jeep installed titanium top?
Sponsored

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I have the titanium, but I’m currently waiting on a replacement due to some changes on the buckles. I can post a pic when I get it on. It should be arriving soon.

OP
OP
islandtees

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
I have the titanium, but I’m currently waiting on a replacement due to some changes on the buckles. I can post a pic when I get it on. It should be arriving soon.
Did you put it on and how do you feel it looked. I'm worried it will look to charcoal against the red.

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Did you put it on and how do you feel it looked. I'm worried it will look to charcoal against the red.
I liked the look a lot. I didn’t want to go with Black because I wanted a different look from the soft top.

OP
OP
islandtees

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
I liked the look a lot. I didn’t want to go with Black because I wanted a different look from the soft top.
So it didn't stand out to much. I don't mind a little contrast, just don't want the eye pulled to the top.

Sponsored

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
What changes did they make to the buckles and when was your original order made?

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
What changes did they make to the buckles and when was your original order made?
I was one of the early orders at the end of April. At some point between then and early June (when I received mine) they had to re-design the placement of the second buckle. I believe it was working fine if you were just removing your hard top. If you were using the soft top (like I was) there are some plastic parts (needed for the soft top) that were causing interference with the location of the second buckle. Jtops was very quick to correct the issue for the tops that shipped before the changes.

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
I was one of the early orders at the end of April. At some point between then and early June (when I received mine) they had to re-design the placement of the second buckle. I believe it was working fine if you were just removing your hard top. If you were using the soft top (like I was) there are some plastic parts (needed for the soft top) that were causing interference with the location of the second buckle. Jtops was very quick to correct the issue for the tops that shipped before the changes.
I am surprised that you are still waiting for your replacement.