Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
If they were employee vehicles then why are they on crypto? Is that the best place for them to get information?

My opinion is these are ghost vehicles and will never be delivered. Just like the ones from earlier his week that were showing up in transit.

Just my thoughts.
As GoldenSky said, we know employees use CS.

They’ve told us so. In this thread.
Sponsored

Bobbye75!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ Wrangler Rubicon on order
Lol. Agree. That’s why I said “anything like” and not “exactly like”.

Let me pick 2 of those features for $1,500 and it’s worth a few months extra waiting.

And that’s just for me as a 3 year owner. Someone with the longer ownership would obviously benefit even more.

It’ll be interesting to see how Jeep handles this. How do they move forward without alienating customers like us, who have waited over 100 days as loyal “beta” customers?
I saw something about Jeep possibly being bought by Hyundai. That would alienate customers!

2AFE8E8C-C832-46E3-B7C5-F9C22F297962.png

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
I saw something about Jeep possibly being bought by Hyundai. That would alienate customers!

I am going to assume this is the Punk'n 3.6 you mentioned in an earlier thread. Congrats

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe

Is this your 3.6 that came in? If so, congrats!

Regarding Hyundai - coworker sent me a link on that, too. I wouldn’t be upset. Hyundai has great value and awesome reliability. Two things Jeep could improve on :)

Bobbye75!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
580E6DB5-A1AB-4E57-AB4F-B7F9CF8519F8.jpeg
Is this your 3.6 that came in? If so, congrats!

Regarding Hyundai - coworker sent me a link on that, too. I wouldn’t be upset. Hyundai has great value and awesome reliability. Two things Jeep could improve on :)[/QUOTE

Sponsored

Bobbye75!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very Nice! Congratulations....
Thanks Peeps! Probably can’t pick it up until Thursday (schedule conflicts) but the weekend should be nice! I’ll be pulling for you guys who are sticking it out. Hoping to see the release of some solid information on the matter at the very least.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Has anyone called or heard from jeep recently on their order Status , I was told today I moved back into D1 and build should start this week , just wondering if anyone else has been given this info

Reactions: x3L

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
Not a thing ... Would sure be nice if they would start sooner :)

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Not a thing ... Would sure be nice if they would start sooner :)
I was told this week , hoping someone gets same info , last week I was in D and now I’m D1 and build should start this week supposedly

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Got a big confusing copy and paste, lol, but questioned it again. Still in D :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Has anyone called or heard from jeep recently on their order Status , I was told today I moved back into D1 and build should start this week , just wondering if anyone else has been given this info
EDIT - UPDATED - BAD INFO - D1 STATUS

Wow. About to drop a bomb. Maybe a false bomb?

Saw this and figured I’d call. My Rubi order is still D status. I ask about my clone each time I call, just out of curiosity.

My “clone” (which I bailed on when I decided to go Rubi but they could not cancel) is supposedly in KZ status as of 6/29.

Said it was actually released from a plant in Illinois though, not Ohio. Wtf?

Even asked her to confirm back to me the model and trim - and she read back exactly what it is, including the turbo.

Will the first turbo to arrive be one that a customer doesn’t want? How ironic would that be.

Adding to the irony - right before I called to ask, I texted my dealer saying keep my deposit, let’s cancel my Rubi order and plan to submit a ‘19 order. Lmao

EDIT: I got through again later on and a different agent confirmed D1, not KZ. I trust the D1 a lot more than KZ.

Last edited:

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Wow. About to drop a bomb. Maybe a false bomb?

Saw this and figured I’d call. My Rubi order is still D status. I ask about my clone each time I call, just out of curiosity.

My “clone” (which I bailed on when I decided to go Rubi but they could not cancel) is supposedly in KZ status as of 6/29.

Said it was actually released from a plant in Illinois though, not Ohio. Wtf?

Even asked her to confirm back to me the model and trim - and she read back exactly what it is, including the turbo.

Will the first turbo to arrive be one that a customer doesn’t want? How ironic would that be.

Adding to the irony - right before I called to ask, I texted my dealer saying keep my deposit, let’s cancel my Rubi order and plan to submit a ‘19 order. Lmao.
Very ironic and thank t makes sense and f what I was told today is accurate, FCA said my Turbo should be built this week only time wil tell

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Very ironic and thank t makes sense and f what I was told today is accurate, FCA said my Turbo should be built this week only time wil tell
I wish they would have listened to me when I said to cancel my Sahara build, lol - would have loved to swap your Rubi in for it :)

I got on Jeep Chat to try to double verify - and got the same person I was on the phone with, so I didn’t even ask. Lol. Embarrassing.
Sponsored