First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Vet
Yes I ordered 1-24-18 5 months to build now in transit and nobody including Jeep whoever knows where it is or eta
Mine is sitting 3hr and 20 min away in a bone yard. Its been there since the 6th. Jeep Cares told me because of congestion. My dealer said they wait until a truck is full coming our way. If i ordered in Auburn, I would probably have it. It has passed two deadline and apologies everywhere, but nobody is willing to sweeten the pot.
Sponsored

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is sitting 3hr and 20 min away in a bone yard. Its been there since the 6th. Jeep Cares told me because of congestion. My dealer said they wait until a truck is full coming our way. If i ordered in Auburn, I would probably have it. It has passed two deadline and apologies everywhere, but nobody is willing to sweeten the pot.
Yes every time I suggest to Jeep FCA they tell me I will have to negotiate with dealer when I ask dealer I get the usual answer “cancel and we will sell to somebody else” if I make it thru this I will not ever buy another FCA product been jeeping 50+ years with m38a1, Willys, AMC, FCA Jeeps being made today no longer trail or street dependable

Powdrmut

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2018 JL Rubicon
Today is the 6 month mark. Just think, i ordered two day after Christmas!
Keep the faith, my 12/13/17 2 door Granite Rubicon was not delivered to my dealer until May 30, 2018. Black hardtop, V6, 8 speed, most options. The Wrangler is everything the hype suggests but the lack of reliable info from everyone at FCA was beyond frustrating. And then you get a survey email from Jeep asking to rate your experience. Really, seriously????

34BDB0C8-AEA2-4A1F-9A90-0B9E4C2CBE16.jpeg

MartyParty

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport, Ocean Blue
My status:

6/19/18: Order Date (ordered by Dealer w/VON created)

6/23/18: Notification of VIN (received via Jeep Live Chat Rep, after providing Order Date and VON)
6/23/18: Notification of Current Status = "Gate Line Schedule" (received via Jeep Live Chat Rep)

6/28/18: Notification of a Build Sheet existing (via Cryptostickers: http://jl.cryptostickers.net/default )
6/28/18: Notification of Current Status = "Jeep is built, Vehicle has been approved for shipment, shipment arrangements have not yet been completed" (received via Jeep Live Chat Rep)

6/29/18: Notification of Current Status = "Air Line Junction, OH, In-Transit Report Station, Rail Arrival, 06/28/18, 4:30pm, ETA TBD" (received from dealer)
Dude...my JLU Sport order went in monday and apparently it is scheduled to be built and shipped by 7/4! Same story as yours which makes me quite hopeful...keep it real with a Sport!

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Dude...my JLU Sport order went in monday and apparently it is scheduled to be built and shipped by 7/4! Same story as yours which makes me quite hopeful...keep it real with a Sport!
Yeahhh, maybe there are a ridic amount of build items for the sport...that makes the build process quite simple and a bit more fast paced. However, I'm still not sure if mine will get "stuck" in KZ status. We'll see and I'll definitely update my post.

My dealer rep is now going to suggest that his customers use Cryptostickers...he was extremely pleased with the site.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
FYI, just received my STICKER! :)

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
I'm in KZ S status... Found my window sticker. Have been taking my VIN and searching my dealership website for it and past few days nothing. This morning it's now showing up on their website... Anyone know if that means it's most likely in transit? It's gonna be shipped via a truck.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in KZ S status... Found my window sticker. Have been taking my VIN and searching my dealership website for it and past few days nothing. This morning it's now showing up on their website... Anyone know if that means it's most likely in transit? It's gonna be shipped via a truck.
At this point you could ask your dealer rep to look up your VIN and ask him/her about the status. They should be willing to handle this task, as it takes little effort. Also they need to know that you are tracking your JEEP and that they should be aware of its current status as it may be on its way to their lot.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Actually thanks for posting this...your comment about your Jeep no longer showing up on the dealer's site made me check my dealer's site and the only way I could find it was by Googling my VIN. My Jeep was there and I texted my Sales Rep (the guy that sold me the Jeep) and he said they have to post the Jeep on their site when they have ordered a Jeep and when the VIN comes in.

However, when I went to the dealer's site and tried searching by my Jeep, I couldn't find it. So this is good news as they may have "hidden" it from new customers looking to purchase your particular Jeep. Instead, you might want to Google your VIN, and see what comes up. Hopefully, it will send you to dealer's site as well...this just means the dealer has hidden your Jeep's link from new customers using their regular filter/search portal.

Sponsored

drock317

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS - Ocean Blue
@TaiMc well I got the status of KZ S from the dealer and Jeep hotline. It's been there since June 25th and no updates or ETA.

Ive had my VIN since first week of June and I was searching with my VIN on their website for a while and never would bring up the Jeep. Now it's showing up as in stock. Ive heard it would would say in transit. But it didn't and it's not there yet.

I don't think they hide them when searching by VIN. They only show up once shipping has been arranged. Also if you go look at their current stock as a regular person that Jeep doesn't show up so it is technically hidden from regular customers.

Chinarider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Sahara, 2018 JLU Rubicon,
Any idea as to how factory-to-dealer shipping times are looking right now? I'm in the SF Bay Area & finally got my window sticker today. Stoked to finally get to drive the JLUR I ordered back in March, just hoping to get an idea of how long folks are waiting for actual deliveries right now. I know FCA was pretty backed up a month or two ago. Wondering if that's still the case, or if they cleared that backlog?

apettit7

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Occupation
IT
Any idea as to how factory-to-dealer shipping times are looking right now? I'm in the SF Bay Area & finally got my window sticker today. Stoked to finally get to drive the JLUR I ordered back in March, just hoping to get an idea of how long folks are waiting for actual deliveries right now. I know FCA was pretty backed up a month or two ago. Wondering if that's still the case, or if they cleared that backlog?
As an example here's someone else's factory-rail-truck shipment timeline from last week delivered to your SF area:
upload_2018-7-1_16-20-31.png

Of course yours might ship faster or slower. This guy got lucky and got on the train immediately but for many others their jeep sits for an eternity.

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
I ordered a 2 door Rubicon 4 cyl. turbo on 6/4/2018 - got the VIN# within several days then went to D1 within two weeks - checked on chat line and via the FCA phone number last week and learned I actually regressed back to "D"! What?

Anybody have a reason as to why? Is it the 4 cyl. turbo?

Any thoughts or input is appreciated.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.