Mopar 5” and 7” LED Offroad lights

utefan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2016 JKU 75th Anniversary, 1996 XJ
That's what I thought BUT I think $440 is the price for 1 light. Making a pair $880. Am I correct on this?
You may be correct.... I ended up going a different route.... I was unsure if the lights came with covers and/or wiring harness.

So I went here: https://moparonlineparts.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Jeep+Wrangler+Performance+Off-Road+LED+Light+Kit+-+7"+Round

Prices are better and I don't have to worry about what is or is not included. Hope this helps. Disclaimer--this is my first order with MoparOnlineParts so I can NOT vouch for credibility, customer service, or order processing timeliness. That said, the prices were good enough for ME to risk this purchase.

EDIT & FYI, here are the prices I was able to source the lights and brackets for.

ProductsTotal
1 x Jeep Wrangler Performance Off-Road LED Light Mounting Bracket -$118.32
1 x Jeep Wrangler Performance Off-Road LED Light Kit - 7" Round $631.04
1 x Jeep Wrangler Performance Off-Road LED Light Mounting Bracket -$52.20
1 x Jeep Wrangler Performance Off-Road LED Light Kit - 5" Round $412.96

the above pricing is for pairs--2 lights and 2 brackets for each location

Happy Jeeping!

Cheers!
Sponsored

Last edited:

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
That's what I thought BUT I think $440 is the price for 1 light. Making a pair $880. Am I correct on this?
I think you are correct, nothing on the Tyri product page mentions 2 lights for $440. I've sent them a message to clarify the pricing.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is the reply I received from the people at TYRI Lights:
"Hi Donald, Thank you for contacting TYRI. I believe you are viewing our products on the TYRI Shop. The pricing on our website is per light, so for a pair of 1313 lights with 7000 lumens each, your cost would be $960. This would be similar to the same lights you can purchase through Mopar. However, purchasing the light package from Mopar includes two lights, two covers, and the wire harness. We currently do not have the wire harness and covers available on the TYRI Shop."

utefan

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2016 JKU 75th Anniversary, 1996 XJ
This is the reply I received from the people at TYRI Lights:
"Hi Donald, Thank you for contacting TYRI. I believe you are viewing our products on the TYRI Shop. The pricing on our website is per light, so for a pair of 1313 lights with 7000 lumens each, your cost would be $960. This would be similar to the same lights you can purchase through Mopar. However, purchasing the light package from Mopar includes two lights, two covers, and the wire harness. We currently do not have the wire harness and covers available on the TYRI Shop."
Thanks Donald. That is what I feared and I guess I'm the paranoid sort--especially when you're talking big dollars. I was able to save a substantial amount over factory by going through moparpartsonline.com I placed my order recently and received verification of receipt, no ETA yet.

If you or anyone is interested: https://moparonlineparts.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=off+road+lights

I am not affiliated with MoparOnlineParts nor can I recommend them as I have not received my order, but for those who are budget conscious it's a route to save.

Thanks again Donald for reaching out to TYRI. This forum has some really great members.

Happy Jeeping!

Cheers!

Sponsored

vtech243

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL & BMW X3 M40i
Bumping this thread for more pics!!! Anyone do the 7 inch lights on an ocean blue JL yet?

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bumping this thread for more pics!!! Anyone do the 7 inch lights on an ocean blue JL yet?
I already have the 5" lights mounted just waiting for the front bumper to arrive so I can add the 7" lights.

DOLGA1.jpg

vtech243

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I already have the 5" lights mounted just waiting for the front bumper to arrive so I can add the 7" lights.

DOLGA1.jpg
You sure those aren’t the 7 inch lights? Based on pics the 5 inch look a little smaller.

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You sure those aren’t the 7 inch lights? Based on pics the 5 inch look a little smaller.
I originally thought that as well and mentioned it to the dealer but he said those are the 5" lights, well guess what, he made a mistake. I just looked in the box for the 7" lights and they are the 5" lights. What a dingbat, will call the dealer but will need to get them changed out when the bumper arrives.

Sponsored

vtech243

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I originally thought that as well and mentioned it to the dealer but he said those are the 5" lights, well guess what, he made a mistake. I just looked in the box for the 7" lights and they are the 5" lights. What a dingbat, will call the dealer but will need to get them changed out when the bumper arrives.
:cwl: — well at least you have both! I put the 7 inch lights on the Mopar grill guard ... still debating if I want to do the A-pillar (5 inch) lights or not. I didn’t get the AUX package so need to wire into a custom switch. Nice color choice BTW

628F693F-1A15-4A92-BAD4-D5D8C5546E99.jpeg

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:cwl: — well at least you have both! I put the 7 inch lights on the Mopar grill guard ... still debating if I want to do the A-pillar (5 inch) lights or not. I didn’t get the AUX package so need to wire into a custom switch. Nice color choice BTW

628F693F-1A15-4A92-BAD4-D5D8C5546E99.jpeg
I've got the aux switches, so will be easy. The 7" lights will go on the grill guard of the Poison Spyder Bruiser bumper if it ever arrives.
Love your choice of color for your Jeep :clap::handsinair:

ocrejects

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon, 2018 Tiguan SE
I’m looking to add some additional lighting to my JL Rubi. Are the Mopar 5/7” LED’s worth the price? They look pretty solid but there are so many options. What are you guys putting on. Pictures and recommendations would be awesome too.

Thanks

Scott
At 8000 looms pwe light, they are awesome couldn’t be happier with him. I know there are less expensive lights but isn’t want to percent waterproof and the LED lighting is outstanding. And they were very easy to hook up. I hooked him up to my auxiliary #4 switch.

A872698F-828A-44AF-A36A-6923F0A8072A.png

8483CC65-CAFF-4AE5-9631-98C597D81FFF.jpeg
Sponsored