2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

Fred

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 2 door Rubicon X in Anvil
I was wondering about that. Could it be they no longer include it?

Jax2578

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sport S

talker1

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2017 Ford Edge Sport, 2017 Nissan XD
Anyone had the dreaded "JL steering issues" with their 2 door yet? I'd be happy if 2 doors were somehow exempt from this
I am having some issues. It was horrible when I drove it home, wandering all over the lane. I immediately lowered the air pressure from 47 to 35. It is much better now, but it's still a little loose and wonky!

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Well still no love from jg but not sweating it. It will update this week :)

Finally heard back from dealer on trade in, they offered 17k. CarMax was 19500. The way taxes work here I could trade it for 18 and it would be a close wash, but 17? That’s an extra 1600 out of pocket. For that I will just sell to CarMax and have my wife take me to work, or rent a car for a week or 2.

O and I am soooooo buying those Ace sliders tonight! JCR came out with them a few days ago but been waiting for the Ace.

Sponsored

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth

Finally heard back from dealer on trade in, they offered 17k. CarMax was 19500. The way taxes work here I could trade it for 18 and it would be a close wash, but 17? That’s an extra 1600 out of pocket. For that I will just sell to CarMax and have my wife take me to work, or rent a car for a week or 2.

O and I am soooooo buying those Ace sliders tonight! JCR came out with them a few days ago but been waiting for the Ace.
No love here either and the disconnect between dealers Chrysler network info and jg is growing and glaring...

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Sticker showed up and my jeep shows in my dealer's webpages now :rock: There is a light at the end of the tunnel finally!

cfenoglio

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 2dr Rubicon, 2017 4dr rubicon, ordered a 2018JL 2dr rubicon

Well after 195 days, my rubi is 15 miles from the dealer and he says it may take a week or so to make the last 15 miles. It already spent 1800 miles to get to TX.

Sweetwater

First Name
Clif
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2018 Compass Trailhawk
This Owners Manual thing. Has anyone received the 604 Page manual with their JL ?
There was not one with mine and Dealer said they don't come with now. So he has
ordered one for me I should get it soon. This is really dumb $50K and no manual.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
This Owners Manual thing. Has anyone received the 604 Page manual with their JL ?
There was not one with mine and Dealer said they don't come with now. So he has
ordered one for me I should get it soon. This is really dumb $50K and no manual.
I called the hotline # and they sent one right out. Took about 7 days to get. They did send the right one out. Oh, dealer told you the truth.

Sponsored

Newbie4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
JBAAAALLL! You go. Congrats.
i was talking to the general Manager at my dealership this am, pst v standard. Bit awkward, they had no idea delivery was a few days away so he checks for me, nothing! Hmm? All good. 5 minutes later return call, ITS HERE. Hmm. My phone was dead, sorry no pics yet, but went and checked it out. Wow! Beautiful vehicle. Wow. Can't wait to surprise the bride. Like the standard top too. Dealership reduced price over and above. All good. Congrats again JBALL. enjoy.

cmb

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Well after 195 days, my rubi is 15 miles from the dealer and he says it may take a week or so to make the last 15 miles. It already spent 1800 miles to get to TX.
Looks like yours caught up to mine and they made it to Pearland together. Start the drive back from Maine tomorrow hopefully it will be at the dealer when I get home.

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
I called the hotline # and they sent one right out. Took about 7 days to get. They did send the right one out. Oh, dealer told you the truth.[/QUOTE what kind of info did they ask to get the manual?
what kind of info did they ask for to get the manual?

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
2 Door JL Premium Soft Top Operation Demo Video anywhere?
Operates exactly the same way as JLU:

(The first one is the most thorough.)

After a few times you'll develop your own process and order of operations.
Sponsored