Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey all,

Wanted to make a post and say "hello" to everyone! We are super excited to be apart of this forum, and even more excited for the release of the JL!

I will be in LA for the unveiling and can't wait to see one in person.

Please feel free to tag us on any posts if you have any questions I can help you out with!

Happy Jeepin,
CassieAtBestop
Sponsored

Dackel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, Ram 1500
Welcome Bestop! Great to see you guys I've always been a big fan of your products and customer service.

Farmdawg

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
What do you think your timeline to release new products for the JL will be after you get a hold of one?

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to be here. *CassieAtBestop

Welcome Bestop! Great to see you guys I've always been a big fan of your products and customer service.

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
After we get ahold of one... :)

We are once again the OEM supplier for the soft tops, including the JL so we have already had our hands all over one! Since we are an OEM supplier different rules apply to us, and I believe by May we are allowed to start shipping our products for the JL. I could be wrong, as soon as I have a definitive answer I will pass it along.

I have personally had the chance to mess with the soft top on the JL and man is it niiiccceee!! I am excited to hear everyones feedback once they appear on the lots!

We understand not everyone prefers the OEM soft tops, not to worry we have you covered. We will be releasing some aftermarket options. Once I can get the green light to spill the beans on what is in store you guys will be the first to know!

*CassieAtBestop

What do you think your timeline to release new products for the JL will be after you get a hold of one?

Sponsored

Canoeguy

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangled JKU Sahara

We are once again the OEM supplier for the soft tops, including the JL so we have already had our hands all over one! Since we are an OEM supplier different rules apply to us, and I believe by May we are allowed to start shipping our products for the JL. I could be wrong, as soon as I have a definitive answer I will pass it along.

I have personally had the chance to mess with the soft top on the JL and man is it niiiccceee!! I am excited to hear everyones feedback once they appear on the lots!

We understand not everyone prefers the OEM soft tops, not to worry we have you covered. We will be releasing some aftermarket options. Once I can get the green light to spill the beans on what is in store you guys will be the first to know!

*CassieAtBestop
A

kurt13

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red JLU Rubi/4Runner

*CassieAtBestop
Start spilling the beans! We need to know so we can decide to order a hard top or dual top from the factory!;)

Canoeguy

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangled JKU Sahara
Are you allowed to let us know if the tops will be compatible 2007 through 2017

Swadehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Rubicon Hard Rock, 2019 Rubicon, 2023 392
I have the Sunrider for Hardtop on my JK, and it was some of the best money I have ever spent on my Jeep.

Any idea if there will be a similar offering for the JL? And if so, any idea how far down the road?

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome, Bestop! When do you think we'll see soft doors for the JLU? I have them on my JKU, and I use them from April to October. Mostly, I run doors off, but they are there for rain or cool weather. I consider them to be essential summer equipment for my Jeeps!

Covfefe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUSS
Hey all,

Wanted to make a post and say "hello" to everyone! We are super excited to be apart of this forum, and even more excited for the release of the JL!

I will be in LA for the unveiling and can't wait to see one in person.

Please feel free to tag us on any posts if you have any questions I can help you out with!

Happy Jeepin,
CassieAtBestop
You need to create your own retractable top to compete against MyTop
mytop1.JPG

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
I have a meeting tomorrow morning, let me see what I can spill while keeping my job :)

On a side note, what do you want to see from the aftermarket manufacturers first for the JL? Tops, Doors, Suspension, etc. Let me know so i can pass it along with strong suggestions on items we make!

BTW the title was supposed to be "Hello From Bestop"... sorry about that lol!

*CassieAtBestop

OP
OP
Bestop

Bestop

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
The Bestop Team
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JKU
Hey there,

We have looked at it, and as you can tell from their price point, they are expensive to make. Also, you lose some features, at least in their version, that make the top more versatile. I am not saying we wont ever create one, I just know we have looked at it before and not sure if it is in engineerings queue. I will see what i can find out. *CassieAtBestop

You need to create your own retractable top to compete against MyTop
mytop1.JPG

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Welcome! Since you are OEM this means you are supplying the soft tops? When can we expect to see the Tan Premium soft top. It is the ONLY thing holding up my purchase!
Sponsored