First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
E29972B6-B4A9-4A67-825B-52E8ED7648BE.jpeg
[/QUOTE]
When you go to Home Depot to get stuff for DIY headliner but don’t know that your back seat won’t fold down. :headbang:

A3109F94-C46E-46D6-960C-FC2D9D4808D1.jpeg

mine was really hard to release the first couple of times, but seems to work fine now.
Sponsored

HRDRCK

First Name
Tashsa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 rubicon hard rock
Occupation
Dental professional
mine was really hard to release the first couple of times, but seems to work fine now.[/QUOTE]
The small side comes down easy, the other side I thought I was going to break the handle off. After they fix the paint I’ll take it to the dealership.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine was really hard to release the first couple of times, but seems to work fine now.
The small side comes down easy, the other side I thought I was going to break the handle off. After they fix the paint I’ll take it to the dealership.[/QUOTE]
It was actually both sides of mine. Thought I was doing something wrong and was planning a dealer visit, but they somehow they started working and haven’t given any trouble. Don’t know if I “ broke them in” when I was putting in my Canvasback liner or what, but they’re working fine now.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I went back and forth over the options a few times but this seemed to be the sweet spot for my needs/wants along with the price of course. Did you grab the mopar floor mats yourself or go with an aftermarket option? My wife was a bit dubious about the remote start but she let it go. I will look for an aftermarket remote start for her Nissan Pathfinder and see if I can install it myself for her. Dealer thinks it may be about 8-12 weeks before it will be delivered. Hopefully it will be a bit faster than that.
I have a manual so no remote start.

I haven’t got floor mats yet. Will probably go with Mopar for the integrated drain plugs.

Sponsored

rtcjr

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU Sahara (Mango Tango)
mine was really hard to release the first couple of times, but seems to work fine now.[/QUOTE]
Does that work for a headliner? I was thinking of going after market, but if it works just as well to tape up foam, I'm game....

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does that work for a headliner? I was thinking of going after market, but if it works just as well to tape up foam, I'm game....[/QUOTE]
@HRDRCK was the one that was installing the headliner. Maybe she can give you some insight. I was just talking about her seat trouble. I don’t have any headliner for now.

Cwu21

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
When you go to Home Depot to get stuff for DIY headliner but don’t know that your back seat won’t fold down. :headbang:

Looks clean, how do you like your DIY headliners so far?

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks
Well mine is officially out of Ohio. Landed at a VDC in Logistics Park, IL. Hopefully not to much longer in transit out to San Diego!
Right there with you .. mine has been circling around the Chicago area on trains since this weekend .. haven't gotten any updates from Jeep Garage since yesterday .. I was hoping I would have it by the 4th, but I don't think that is going to happen

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
Right there with you .. mine has been circling around the Chicago area on trains since this weekend .. haven't gotten any updates from Jeep Garage since yesterday .. I was hoping I would have it by the 4th, but I don't think that is going to happen
My dealer thinks around 2 weeks for me. He said they have had 3 other ordered jeeps delivered in the last month and it took 13-20 days in transit for those 3 once out of Toledo. I only ordered on 6/2, so I'm way ahead of the 3 months they told me to expect at the time of ordering so I'm still very patient.