Sponsored

JL Wrangler interior photos!

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I couldn’t imagine having a huge screen with the top off. The glare from the sun would make it useless. I have a Kenwood 9903S with a capacitive screen. The screen looks black with the top off and sunglasses on.

How to other convertibles with large screens deal with the glare?
I added some gorilla glass esque screen protector which helps reduce glare.

Also, is it just me or is that sub HUGE?
Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
Also, is it just me or is that sub HUGE?
The diameter is definitely quite large, but thankfully the volume is much lower than the old pre-2015 model which took up too much cargo space.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
The diameter is definitely quite large, but thankfully the volume is much lower than the old pre-2015 model which took up too much cargo space.
Ah, that's great news. We do see a lot of cargo space in these pictures... looks great.

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The connections in the blue area are huge. Also, What is this in the red area? It looks like a pivot point and a bar extending from it. It's not on the other side.

jeepBack.png

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
What is this in the red area? It looks like a pivot point
Probably just the angle of the picture. But it looks to me like it's just a rubber seal where the window meets the tailgate. If you look again at the other side, I bet you will see it is there.

Sponsored

Axe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 1500, 2014 FJ Cruiser
I gotta say, overall I'm really impressed with the lack of "My JK is the last REAL Jeep/I'll keep my JK, thank you" - bs on this forum. Whenever a redesign comes out on pretty much any model of vehicle, probably close to 30% of all posts reflect those statements. Well done.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
I gotta say, overall I'm really impressed with the lack of "My JK is the last REAL Jeep/I'll keep my JK, thank you" - bs on this forum. Whenever a redesign comes out on pretty much any model of vehicle, probably close to 30% of all posts reflect those statements. Well done.
If you go on Reddit, you’ll get a very different outlook on the JL. I made a post noting why the JL is superior in design to the JK and got downvoted to hell. They view the JL as a Fiat rather than a Jeep, lol

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
If you go on Reddit, you’ll get a very different outlook on the JL. I made a post noting why the JL is superior in design to the JK and got downvoted to hell. They view the JL as a Fiat rather than a Jeep, lol
That has happened with every new Jeep design starting with the YJ. Nothing new.

MotorMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
That has happened with every new Jeep design starting with the YJ. Nothing new.
Not saying it is. Just pointing out the difference between this site and the “average” jeeper.

Sponsored

JLWF Dealer Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps
Occupation
Jeep Dealer / Singer of Sentimental Ballads
Just give me black cloth seats so I can put my own leather option on them. I'd love the black leather dash but I wonder if they will let us have that option on a Rubicon. Hoping possibly by the time I order mine it will be. Looking at that sub in the back. If it is an indication judging by the width compared to the hard top bolts; If the image isn't skewed, it would have to be a 12" sub. Just comparing to the current model. That would be sweet!

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Good catch, Ahmed! It clearly is bigger. It looks like it gained a little length and width, both.

PavementWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL
Sahara interior.

jeep-wrangler-jl-interior1.jpg
jeep-wrangler-jl-interior2.jpg
jeep-wrangler-jl-interior3.jpg
jeep-wrangler-jl-interior4.jpg
It looks like to the right of drivers head is padded.. I am hoping this is the case, the JK has that hard soundbar plastic sticking out (what a crappy design) making it not an option for tall people (unless you dont mind cracking your head on hard plastic once in a bit)
Sponsored