2 DOOR JL build/order discussions master thread

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
O yeah it's pretty hit or miss with them, and more often than not a miss.

Actually hoping NOT to hear from him today as it would probably be to tell me my build week moved out again. So, no news is good news in this case.

With estimated ship date being build dates, that would put me at tomorrow. So tomorrow I will probably be refreshing my inbox and jg all day. No need to fool myself into thinking I will play it cool, I won't :p
fortunately mordin, jball and i got you covered and you don't need to hit refresh every 5 mins. or you could join us in the first to see adds a post and improves notification to all. and yeah, we know. we all did the same thing on our build date. and it's fun to see it go from E to F to G to I. that might all happen before you even see it.

just make sure you have your JG notifications set up so that you get an email with each new post
Sponsored

3uPh0riK

First Name
Christiaan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Ranger Wildtrak
not a whole lot. checking with my regional guy.... you should be good since it's unloaded, and not impacted by trucking delays....i can't pick it up til wednesday i don't have a driver, that'll cost you $400, do you want me to deliver it to you in el paso? ( i think he wants me to drive to deming and sign the dotted line and then deliver after. uh uh), it can take as long as 3 days after truck pickup to deliver, etc.

My take: this is a low volume area. It's sitting on the lot until they can get a full truck load for a milk run to several dealers. Jball will load up within a day because he/you are purchasing in a high volume area. They want to cube out a truck......i bet several trucks a day service your area, and 1 truck a week services my region. Not just jeeps mind ya, prolly multiple manufacturers
Yeah almost caught up to you now, sorry! One good thing about my delivery is that the train depot is in the same town as the dealer, so not a big delay on the actual truck. But probably still going to take a couple of days to get it unloaded. Dealer said it should be good by the weekend, and guess what, im away for the weekend from Thursday to Sunday :headbang:

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
well i got a email update from nicole telling me my build date is july2, which is what mathew told me last week, but the 866 number keeps telling me my jeep is already built and just waiting for shipping.

Sponsored

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
Well I'm finally built, crypto and Nicole both emailed me today. Estimated arrival is 7-8 to the 12th. Glad it's moving and finally getting excited Shannon and not just angry. Ordered 2-10.
Is yours a 4 cyl. turbo?

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon
Is Jeep Chat down for anyone else?

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
fortunately mordin, jball and i got you covered and you don't need to hit refresh every 5 mins. or you could join us in the first to see adds a post and improves notification to all. and yeah, we know. we all did the same thing on our build date. and it's fun to see it go from E to F to G to I. that might all happen before you even see it.

just make sure you have your JG notifications set up so that you get an email with each new post
O yeah thanks for this! Just set up the notification, if I see an update will post here.

And just because I have this damn song stuck in my head today, I share it with you all!

Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Nope, just the 3.6

That One Guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Honda Accord coupe, V6 6-speed manual; ordered 2018 JL Sport 6MT with A/C and anti-spin. D status.
How long after ordering did you guys start bugging Jeep Chat for updates?

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon