F-150
Vehicle Showcase

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Went naked for the first time ever today, felt weird at first but I love it!

image.jpg
No mirrors? Still can’t beleive you have yours, and now naked to. Jelly Maximus.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Some of the reviews on Amazon say they hang down too low, have you found that to be the case?
If this is how far they hang down it’s not any lower than the Mopar handles

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
@Cusma I tried to get a pic with some Mojito! in the back ground.
20180622_175136.jpg
This is just an honest question, not a smartass question... Now that grab bars are included from the factory, why do people buy these? When I installed a Rock Hard 4x4 sport cage with integrated front grab bars on my JKUR, I removed the Mopar grab bars from the front as they were no longer necessary.

Sponsored

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
This is just an honest question, not a smartass question... Now that grab bars are included from the factory, why do people buy these? When I installed a Rock Hard 4x4 sport cage with integrated front grab bars on my JKUR, I removed the Mopar grab bars from the front as they were no longer necessary.
I actually like the position of these to hold on while driving with no doors. Similar to putting an elbow on the window.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
No wonder my Mojito is a month and a half late. My dealers parts department said that they had no idea when Mojito touch-up paint would become available. Jeep doesn't even have enough Mojito paint to fill tiny touch-up bottles!

Sponsored

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
As of yesterday my Jeep is in East Brookfield, MA - all of 1 1/2 hours from me - so when do you think I will get it? ;)
Yours must be right next to bkenyon53’s. It’ll be interesting to see which one of you gets it first!

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Here in Florida the heat, especially build up during the day, takes an eventual toll on the integrity of the interior plastic. My last two trucks both had grab handles built into the "A" pillar moulding, both broke within several years of being new. With an option to not use the factory plastic, I will take it.

And, a little extra color never hurts.

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
And, a little extra color never hurts.
Can't argue with that!

Also, I lived in Southwest Florida for 15 years. About 13 years too long, LOL. We finally moved out west just for wheeling. Settled in Colorado Springs.
Sponsored