Sponsored

Katzkin leather for JL Wrangler

No Bamboozle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2005 BMW M3
Looks great, did you have any issues getting them to stitch rubicon on it? Yours also made me realize they stitched mine with the JK rubicon style.
Since it was ordered through Mopar, they are allowed to use the trademarked logos. No issues for me.
Sponsored

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
I've been real happy with mine. I picked more of a baseball glove tan called Bisque which I really like and the seats feel great. Something about the look makes me smile every time I get in. Feels custom but not "too custom" for a jeep. The sun makes the seats look lighter than they really are.

Seat 2.jpg
Seat 4.jpg

Sponsored

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
What is the "Premium Door Trim Panel", I am going to lose when I get these installed from Mopar?

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
Since it was ordered through Mopar, they are allowed to use the trademarked logos. No issues for me.
Did you have to ask them to sew Rubicon on the seats or did the ones you order already have it as an option?

Sponsored

No Bamboozle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2005 BMW M3
Did you have to ask them to sew Rubicon on the seats or did the ones you order already have it as an option?
I asked them to sew the new Rubicon logo on the seats (and provided a picture just in case).
I also specified things like red leather, red stitching, and red rubicon logo stitching.

JoeBowler300

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
@COBoarder, thanks for the compliment. When you order Katzkin leather you have the option to have one picture or a logo sewn on. I was able to choose one from a limited selection of choices. The Rubicon text was my back up choice if they couldn’t do the picture.

JoeBowler300

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
What is the "Premium Door Trim Panel", I am going to lose when I get these installed from Mopar?
I am not aware of having loss any door trim panel by having my seats upholstered with the katzkin leather. My original seats were cloth.

LouNYC

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Today I ordered a fully loaded Sahara minus leather seats with the intention of getting Katzkin seats installed. I was quoted $1200 for the seats. I would like to have the dark brown leather seats since it is not being offered this year. I was looking through eBay and came across the pattern I am looking for. Are they easy to install? I thought, as per forum members that the cloth was removed prior to installing leather.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-JEEP-...870448&hash=item285cb85a09:g:5K0AAOSwDrVbGS47
Sponsored