GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Fast?? Where were you the last 73 days? :cwl:
Haha this was my first thought as well...when you posted it was being shipped I missed the part that said on a truck to Detroit. I was thinking it would be another week or two by rail. Really happy / excited for you though!
Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
------

I didn't expect to see that at this point in time. I figured I would be in D1 forever like everyone else. My dealer is not even a high volume dealer, I'm think I'm one of the few custom orders they have submitted.
No worries Josh, I am happy for anyone/everyone getting their mojitos! As you may have realized, there are a handful of us that are a bit salty for the length of time we have been waiting with no real apparent reason for most. I am not the only one, but I wanted to order back in February, waited two months for ordering to finally open in April, then wait another 2.5 months and counting so I am sure you understand lol!

Be sure to post pics when it arrives :like:

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Yeah...a buddy of mine owns a shop and is doing it. He said he'd look up the code/mix and get it matched up. Whether that's just using the PGE code or some other method, I'm not sure.

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
I feel your pain.

I have floor mats, sill guards, winch guard hoop, tub for rear compartment, appointment to have the dash painted Mojito and an appointment to have clearbra applied, lava jackets (wife's requirement)... No jeep.
LOL I'd never heard of lava jackets till just now, that's hilarious! Don't really need those here in the Bay Area of CA...

Sponsored

Sponsored

texasbbt

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Mojito on order

texasbbt

First Name
Byron