Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

This JL was posted a few days ago by @tatarin wearing Mopar wheels and one of our sources has confirmed that it rides on the upcoming 3 inch Mopar Lift Kit for the JL. And it wears 37’s :rock:

Assuming this JL has factory axles, it shows us that the standard Rubicon axles (Dana M210 Wide Front Axle / Dana M220 Wide Rear Axle) can handle 37” tires.

Mopar will be offering lift kits in multiple heights for the JL Wrangler, just as it did for the JK Wrangler. The Mopar Lift Kits for the JK came in 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch and 4.5-inch.

2018-JL-Wrangler-Mopar-Lift-Kit-3-inch.jpg
Sponsored

Sponsored

theplankeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon Unlimited
That looks dang near perfect. Love how the wheels and tires don’t stick out much. I hope they are able to leverage their purchasing and design to make it under $1500

Mfdidier

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
This JL was posted a few days ago by @tatarin wearing Mopar wheels and one of our sources has confirmed that it rides on the upcoming 3 inch Mopar Lift Kit for the JL. And it wears 37’s :rock:

Assuming this JL has factory axles, it shows us that the standard Rubicon axles (Dana M210 Wide Front Axle / Dana M220 Wide Rear Axle) can handle 37” tires.

Mopar will be offering lift kits in multiple heights for the JL Wrangler, just as it did for the JK Wrangler. The Mopar Lift Kits for the JK came in 2-inch, 3-inch, 4-inch and 4.5-inch.

2018-JL-Wrangler-Mopar-Lift-Kit-3-inch.jpg
What do you think the total height on this would be? from ground to top of hard top

Laredo1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Jeep CJ-7 Laredo, 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
Excuse me while I go and grab a towel...
That looks friggen awesome!

Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
They only showed one 2" lift at SEMA I think.
Yea they only showed the 2" at SEMA and said the 2" would support 37" tires in the press release. Are we 100% this is a 3" lift and not the 2"?

I hope its the 3" as it looks like 2" would still support 37s no problem and be more of a LCG set up.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Is it me or does the front tire look very close to the bumper?

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Probably the depth perception on the pic...it would be good to have a side shot.
Now that you mentioned it, I went back and looked at the stock pictures with 32" tires. I'm pretty sure 37" will rub unless the bumper is changed/end caps removed...or you don't plan on turning much lol:

Capture.JPG
Sponsored