Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Jeep your tips up

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 2.0 Bright White Dual Tops
With all these delays- Am I missing something? there were reviews of the turbo in magazines
http://driving.ca/jeep/wrangler/reviews/road-test/first-drive-2018-jeep-wrangler

and unless the reviewers BS'ing- his ride was the turbo...

so what the heck if this was printed back in December, and so you know the test drive was at least in October or early November. Did they just park it out back and say " well, all good, let come back in a few months when the production line is ready???
Sponsored

Reactions: x3L

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
0-60 vid tests from mid December

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
TFL can't test 0-60 worth a damn. Roman has to be the worst driver I've ever seen. He got a 6 second 0-60 on a Ford Raptor. you have to be next level incompetent to do that.
:cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl:

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
With all these delays- Am I missing something? there were reviews of the turbo in magazines . . . . .
Those were pre-production models.
According to one source at the end of May, while the North American JL Turbos are on hold, they have been making and exporting JL Turbos. I believe those models don't have the BSG. So, they (probably) are making Turbos, but like the 2 door Sahara, we won't see them.

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
I am, going to miss it, but I hate not being able to fit it in the garage, and going downtown for dinner and such parking is a nightmare.
I just built one to compare to the JLUR and it came to +$68k LOL.

thecampingn00b

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor 2018 JLUR (on order)
I just built one to compare to the JLUR and it came to +$68k LOL.
Yup, I’ve got everything but the graphics package and the bead locks and that’s about what mine is lol
Good thing is I’m getting almost what I paid for it

Sponsored

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
Yup, I’ve got everything but the graphics package and the bead locks and that’s about what mine is lol
Good thing is I’m getting almost what I paid for it
Yeah Raptor is great, I almost went that route instead, but went with the Jeep for the smaller size (Raptor is too big) and extra off road abilities (rocks etc)

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
There has only been one 2.0 built after the cloning. Where are people getting 2 from? Before yesterday the Crypto was at 53 and that was all the old VINs.

It had been at 53 for weeks
Don’t forget to count the 2 doors :)

Jeep your tips up

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 2.0 Bright White Dual Tops
Those were pre-production models.
According to one source at the end of May, while the North American JL Turbos are on hold, they have been making and exporting JL Turbos. I believe those models don't have the BSG. So, they (probably) are making Turbos, but like the 2 door Sahara, we won't see them.
I did not even think that Jeep (since only the one plant complex) would have different models for different markets - but I poked around, and I see what you mean - diesel in the UK for example. I did not, however, find any countries where you could get the 2,0 l...My original comment was more to the point that the had 8 freaking months to work out the kinks...and it seems that they were all up in the mountains joy riding and stuff, instead of working like the rest of us...but then again, we have to pay for our toys!

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Don’t forget to count the 2 doors :)
I did not even think that Jeep (since only the one plant complex) would have different models for different markets - but I poked around, and I see what you mean - diesel in the UK for example. I did not, however, find any countries where you could get the 2,0 l...My original comment was more to the point that the had 8 freaking months to work out the kinks...and it seems that they were all up in the mountains joy riding and stuff, instead of working like the rest of us...but then again, we have to pay for our toys!
i think a outside plant that built a wire harness part screwed up , so they had to find another manufacturer that’s what I think the delay is

Budagreg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2-Door Turbo, 2012 BMW 328i, 1999 Miata, 38' Fleetwood Expedition RV
Chicago is this your clone?
Chicago 1C4HJXFN0JW1***** 4 Rubicon 2.0L Turbo FOUND NOT FOUND 2/16/2018 6/21/2018 3:54:43 PM
Sponsored