Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
My dealer did not send me the VIN. I called the Jeep line and they called the dealership and got all the information. If you have done this, then I would call and talk to your sales person. You should have a VIN by now. I ordered mine a week ago and got the VIN yesterday, but I am sure it was available earlier.
Crypto just went to 54 builds found
Sponsored

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
Might need some "2.0 support" over the next 72 hours lol - otherwise I could be another one who drops and ends up in a 3.6!
Stay the course!!! "The longer you wait for something the more you'll appreciate it when you get it. Cause anything worth having, is definitely worth waiting" -- Stolen from a cheesy website, but its true

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
Yes I have a VON.
Also, what you want is a POC, a Priced Order Confirmation. The dealership can email it, or a photo of it.

Besides the VIN & VON, it will say what the priority and type of order it is - plus your options and their cost. Make sure the order is what you want.

runswithbeers

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Jeep Wrangler, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock; 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk (x 2), 2018 JL Rubicon
Probably not, but when I made my first order, I was #99 on build priority. High volume dealers do get precedence believe it or not. My dealer sells more vehicles than anywhere in the country.
Makes sense--I just meant for taking orders and issuing VINs--that should be done quickly no matter who the dealer is. I'm sure those huge dealers get plenty of priority on delivery times.

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Stay the course!!! "The longer you wait for something the more you'll appreciate it when you get it. Cause anything worth having, is definitely worth waiting" -- Stolen from a cheesy website, but its true
Well said

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
They’ve now got 1 test mule for the 2D and the 4D.

My guess is they’ll let each of those run and test for 2 weeks, then open up production after the 4th of July holiday assuming there are no issues.

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
They’ve now got 1 test mule for the 2D and the 4D.

My guess is they’ll let each of those run and test for 2 weeks, then open up production after the 4th of July holiday assuming there are no issues.
I wanna test it

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase

Itsgary2

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
There has only been one 2.0 built after the cloning. Where are people getting 2 from? Before yesterday the Crypto was at 53 and that was all the old VINs.

It had been at 53 for weeks

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
There has only been one 2.0 built after the cloning. Where are people getting 2 from? Before yesterday the Crypto was at 53 and that was all the old VINs.

It had been at 53 for weeks
54 now it was 52 before that
Sponsored