Sponsored

Ontario GTA, Canada Group

Tac-Tics

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sold- 97 TJ Sahara - 4" skyjacker , 33" MTR's, and a babay seat. Current - 2010. wrx with 2 baby seats. Ordered 5/25/18. JL Sahara, 6spd
My wife and I made an appointment and met up with Mustafa Friday and put in our order for a JL Sahara.

This was our first time either of us had gone through the process of purchasing a vehicle pre-built and Mustafa made it a very comfortable experience. He didn’t push add on options, there were no unexpected costs, no BS.

Thank you Gus and everyone else who started this group buy and found a great dealership / sales rep to partner with. I’m sure it would have been a different experience for us if I had not come across this guy and was able to to advantage of he work that you ultimately put in.

Going to be my wife’s DD primarily. We wanted manual so wasn’t able to add the Selec-trac . I really wanted to see how it compares to my Subaru. Any, pretty stoked to get back into the Jeep, I think the kids will be too.
She’s already joined your FB page so I’m hoping we can get out to a meet at some point and thank you in person.
Cheers!
Sponsored

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JlU Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
So I ordered my new baby on March 31st. Mustafa is amazing, he has been so great. Once I moved to D1 status I was getting pretty excited. This week I moved to KZ status. Mustafa says it should land any moment, I have not stopped bugging him! lol!.

I just have to tell everyone that Mustafa is truly an amazing help, honest and patient! Highly recommend visiting him at Erin, before going anywhere else!

Metallic Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
LED Package
Upgraded Sound System
Upgraded Navigation with Big Display
Steel Bumpers
Coloured Fenders
Park Sense
Premium Soft top
V6 auto
Black Leather Interior
Smokers Group
Tow Package

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl unlimited rubicon
So I ordered my new baby on March 31st. Mustafa is amazing, he has been so great. Once I moved to D1 status I was getting pretty excited. This week I moved to KZ status. Mustafa says it should land any moment, I have not stopped bugging him! lol!.

I just have to tell everyone that Mustafa is truly an amazing help, honest and patient! Highly recommend visiting him at Erin, before going anywhere else!

Metallic Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
LED Package
Upgraded Sound System
Upgraded Navigation with Big Display
Steel Bumpers
Coloured Fenders
Park Sense
Premium Soft top
V6 auto
Black Leather Interior
Smokers Group
Tow Package
Awesome Caroline! Could you tell me when you went to D1?

There are so many issues I keep reading on the forum, I hope there is no issue for mine. It also seems Canadian orders don't get the VIN/D status as quickly as the US orders. I have ordered 2 mustangs in the past, both were around the 8 week mark. The 2015 one even had the online tracker work and the forum CS rep was very helpful in checking the order. Luckily Mustafa is available for updates, he has been great as well. I hate to sound impatient but I am not using my trade and have so much driving to do haha.

Let us know when it arrives!

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Awesome Caroline! Could you tell me when you went to D1?

There are so many issues I keep reading on the forum, I hope there is no issue for mine. It also seems Canadian orders don't get the VIN/D status as quickly as the US orders. I have ordered 2 mustangs in the past, both were around the 8 week mark. The 2015 one even had the online tracker work and the forum CS rep was very helpful in checking the order. Luckily Mustafa is available for updates, he has been great as well. I hate to sound impatient but I am not using my trade and have so much driving to do haha.

Let us know when it arrives!

hey here is the info you asked for: I went to DI status on May 9th, and KZ status on May 30th. Once I was in KZ status I was able to download my Build Sheet, which was pretty awesome. If you don't know you can go to:
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice...ountry=us&emailUrl=goToEmailForm%28%27R%27%29

and then type in your VIN and voila...build sheet is in your hands:)

went to KZ status, have my build sheet, thinking hard about a ceramic coating too. I know it is close so I am getting pretty excited!

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Mustafa said he has 8 arriving at the same time...anyone else in KZ status in this Group?

Sponsored

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Hey new Canadian owners who have received delivery,
According to the new Jeep brochure, all Jeep owners should be able to sign up for the Jeep Wave program:
-- Two free oil changes and tire rotations per year, first-day car rental allowance when getting dealer service, up to $1,000 of trip-interruption coverage, VIP treatment at select events, discounts up to $500, and 24/7 phone and live chat support. Visit jeep.com/wave for more details.

I didn't see anything saying US only, so has anyone done this yet?

I tried...said US only:)

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hey here is the info you asked for: I went to DI status on May 9th, and KZ status on May 30th. Once I was in KZ status I was able to download my Build Sheet, which was pretty awesome. If you don't know you can go to:
https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/jeep/index.html?screenName=customer&country=us&emailUrl=goToEmailForm%28%27R%27%29

and then type in your VIN and voila...build sheet is in your hands:)

went to KZ status, have my build sheet, thinking hard about a ceramic coating too. I know it is close so I am getting pretty excited!
Great thanks for the info.

I am going to PPF mine clear personally. Anyone else interested in wrapping their Jeep as well? Maybe we can try another group deal. I'll be wrapping almost the whole Jeep. This car will be driven until it dies for me most likely so I will be covering everything to keep it clean and paint chip free.

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager

I am going to PPF mine clear personally. Anyone else interested in wrapping their Jeep as well? Maybe we can try another group deal. I'll be wrapping almost the whole Jeep. This car will be driven until it dies for me most likely so I will be covering everything to keep it clean and paint chip free.
Yes! I am interested in a group deal. Mustafa has a friend that does some kind of wrap, he said it would take a day or 2 max, and that it would be $1000.00 for the whole jeep.

I am not sure what type his friend does, but there are so many options I am finding it hard to figure out which one is best.

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes! I am interested in a group deal. Mustafa has a friend that does some kind of wrap, he said it would take a day or 2 max, and that it would be $1000.00 for the whole jeep.

I am not sure what type his friend does, but there are so many options I am finding it hard to figure out which one is best.

Interesting, I will have to ask him. Clear wrap PPF should be more than 1000 for the whole car, unless he is selling at a deal. I have had good experience with a company at hwy 7 and jane. Not sure if I can say their name here or not. I have had 3 cars clear wrapped by them. But worth an ask if anyone is interested. After seeing the paint chips on the other thread, that is too much for my tastes haha. Off road Jeep or not, I like clean paintwork!

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager

Sponsored

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone get their Jeep this week? I am sitting on on 4 weeks going into number 5, hoping for some good news soon if I am lucky. Help me live through your happiness! haha =]

SunLine

First Name
Caroline
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Manager
Anyone get their Jeep this week? I am sitting on on 4 weeks going into number 5, hoping for some good news soon if I am lucky. Help me live through your happiness! haha =]
I did get my jeep this week! It is amazing...I truly love it. I went for a long drive up to the cottage...such a beautuful ride:)

IMG_20180604_171328068.jpg

IMG_20180606_190504341[6069].jpg

IMG_20180610_184000260.jpg

danielmio

First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looks awesome! i am so ready for mine haha.

Mark_77

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey guys, just joined the forum. Unfortunately I read this after I ordered my Jeep so did not go through Erin Dodge like most of you have. However I am happy with the deal I got. My issue is that I am at 7.5 weeks now waiting on a Punk’n JLUR and my dealer has been unable to provide any sort of update. No VIN or anything. Just wondering if this happened to any else here or if there if there is another way to check status updates with no VIN.
Thanks!

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Unfortunately I read this after I ordered my Jeep so did not go through Erin Dodge like most of you have.
OOOOOHH that's too bad........

Just kidding. Glad you got a deal, however your dealer should have had a VIN for you after 3-5 days. If they don't at this point, something is very wrong! You really can't track it anywhere without that info.

On a related note, the US hotline ( 866.362.2146) is actually located in Chatham ON, so if you casually mention you are nearby, they will dig a bit deeper for you. Helps that I also lived there a long time ago ;)
Sponsored