First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 718 Boxster, Hydro Blue 2 door
Occupation
sales
Been Waiting for SIXTY-NINE days - but actually more than that! The 69 days only includes the time since I could actually place the order, not the months prior. Really wanted a scrambler, but after months and months of following this adventure I gave up on the idea and decided on a 2 door wrangler. Once the LA Auto Show came around, then the Mojito! 2 door. All of us on this forum know the rest.

BUT...……..

My wait is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dealer texted me on my way to lunch and IT'S HERE in Savannah. My wife and I will pick it this afternoon.
Congrats!! Can you swing by me in NC so I can see the Mojito color in person please?

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
@MojitoJLUR - Pulling for you to get your Mojito! soon!! Your posts help me out a lot over the past months!
Don't you think it would benefit all of us if he got his last so that he could continue to help the newcomers? You know that once he gets it, he's outta here to actually enjoy it rather than punishing himself by being on this site. You understand right @MojitoJLUR ?

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I just messaged jeep chat again to see if there is an ETA and of course, nothing. But I know as well as you guys know, that doesn't mean anything and it could be on it's way lol

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
Don't you think it would benefit all of us if he got his last so that he could continue to help the newcomers? You know that once he gets it, he's outta here to actually enjoy it rather than punishing himself by being on this site. You understand right @MojitoJLUR ?
:cwl::cwl::cwl::cwl: I'll post some pictures and be like....I'm out bitches!!!!!! :cwl:

just kidding, I need ideas from you guys when you're modding them up!

Reactions: x3L

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just messaged jeep chat again to see if there is an ETA and of course, nothing. But I know as well as you guys know, that doesn't mean anything and it could be on it's way lol
At least the tracker has you out of JB again...

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I went back and forth a million times trying to decide between painted and unpainted. I ended up with painted due to the black outline, but I really like how the black look now.
I'm of the opinion that the black outline on the fenders will make the clearance look even taller on ours than on non-painted.

Assuming I ever receive mine.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Been Waiting for SIXTY-NINE days - but actually more than that! The 69 days only includes the time since I could actually place the order, not the months prior. Really wanted a scrambler, but after months and months of following this adventure I gave up on the idea and decided on a 2 door wrangler. Once the LA Auto Show came around, then the Mojito! 2 door. All of us on this forum know the rest.

BUT...……..

My wait is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dealer texted me on my way to lunch and IT'S HERE in Savannah. My wife and I will pick it this afternoon.

upload_2018-6-19_13-9-52.jpeg
Look what showed up today :clap::rock:

:swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::swear:

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

doubletap

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR
I've got a 1000 mile offroad trip in October, I was really hoping to at least have the engine broke in by then.
My drive home from the dealership will be well over 1000 mi. The drive home in my JK was around 1400 mi stopping for gas and potty breaks only.