Sponsored

Reputable NorCal Dealers?

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Looking for a dealer to buy from in NorCal. Trying to save myself the trouble of going all the way to Dillon in Idaho.

Help appreciated.
Sponsored

Pipebndr

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1943 Ford GPW 2018 JLUR
Occupation
Retired Automotive business owner, ASE Master Tech
Rio Vista Jeep, Family owned. Ask for Kenny Adgate Jr he is the GM and owners son. Will set you up correctly. A no BS dealer

Phyz

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Nissan Frontier NISMO
Does anyone have experience with Sacramento, Roseville, or Elk Grove FCA dealerships? Rants and raves are welcome.

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I managed to get a good deal with Joseph at Monterey Bay Jeep located in Watsonville. (not the Seaside dealership)

He is their internet salesman. You can get in contact with him through their website contact form or call and ask for Joseph.

You can mention the name Kyle - I am their first JL order arrival.

I couldn't get a decent deal with any Sac/EG dealers.

OP
OP

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
I managed to get a good deal with Joseph at Monterey Bay Jeep located in Watsonville. (not the Seaside dealership)

He is their internet salesman. You can get in contact with him through their website contact form or call and ask for Joseph.

You can mention the name Kyle - I am their first JL order arrival.

I couldn't get a decent deal with any Sac/EG dealers.
How much under invoice was the price? I hope you don't mind me asking.

Sponsored

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
How much under invoice was the price? I hope you don't mind me asking.
Times have changed. I ordered pre-mature and got a great deal.

I asked Joseph at Monterey Bay what he felt good with me posting - he said $600 below invoice (contingent on you being a CostCo member).

That comes out to around 1.5% below invoice +/-.

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
I used Cole Jeep in San Luis Obispo, internet sales was Tyler Wise. I ordered JLUR loaded. Price was $1,200 below invoice & required Tread Lightly membership. I ordered 2/28 and he honored his price after FCA raised theirs. So far, so good, I pick it up Monday.

Hazmater911

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR, Silver, 2006 TJ (for sale)
Here’s an update with Cole Jeep in San Luis Obispo. Dealer was a pleasure to work with. They honored the original price and did everything I expect from a dealer. I wish I were closer to get service done there. No surprises. I did get lifetime warranty being first year & I plan on 10-12 year ownership. Original was $4995 but we settled close to $4000. I know, a little high, but was ok for me. Chalk it up to a long day. They did not over pressure me in any way. I put a couple hundred miles on country roads and love everything about the Jeep. So I do recommend Cole Jeep when you’re shopping in CA.

C7-JL

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 911 GTS, 18 ZR2, 18 JLU Rubicon, 18 Road King Special, 17 Monster 1200R
Jon V. @ South County in Gilroy was very easy to work with and was a man of his word. He kept me updated throughout the ordering process even though Jeep themselves were clueless about the ETA of my Rubicon (It arrived on the dealer lot before Jeep indicated it even shipped).

I don't know what the deals are that they are offering today, but I got mine for just about the same deal as others were getting from the Idaho dealer and I didn't have to do the drive or deal with any hurdles for taxes or registration.

Sponsored

The Bruce

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4 EcoDiesel
Adam, from South County in Gilroy quoted me 4% under invoice on Ordered Wranglers. His price on one they had in stock was well below MSRP but I opted to go out of state to save even more and get a Sting Gray. South County was by far the best in all of California that I found and I looked pretty darn hard.

OP
OP

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Adam, from South County in Gilroy quoted me 4% under invoice on Ordered Wranglers. His price on one they had in stock was well below MSRP but I opted to go out of state to save even more and get a Sting Gray. South County was by far the best in all of California that I found and I looked pretty darn hard.
That's a pretty good price! Didn't expect anything like that in CA. Where did you end up ordering from?

The Bruce

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4 EcoDiesel
That's a pretty good price! Didn't expect anything like that in CA. Where did you end up ordering from?
Kim at Suerior Jeep in Arizona. I was going to pick one up from Dennis Dillion in Idaho which has a few bonuses that no one else is offering. But, Superior had a Sting Gray Rubicon order that fell through. Getting one already ordered saved me weeks of waiting. I’m still waiting but just less :) I’d recommend either highly. Or South County.

Dennis Dillon has two things no one else seems to offer. $1000 off with “Factory Finnancing” and a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. They say they can do this because they are a “Factory Direct” dealership. Check it out if you devide to go out of state.

OP
OP

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Kim at Suerior Jeep in Arizona. I was going to pick one up from Dennis Dillion in Idaho which has a few bonuses that no one else is offering. But, Superior had a Sting Gray Rubicon order that fell through. Getting one already ordered saved me weeks of waiting. I’m still waiting but just less :) I’d recommend either highly. Or South County.

Dennis Dillon has two things no one else seems to offer. $1000 off with “Factory Finnancing” and a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty. They say they can do this because they are a “Factory Direct” dealership. Check it out if you devide to go out of state.
Amazing! Thanks for the thorough reply. I'll be sure to check them all out :) Do you know how the tax & title process works bringing a vehicle back into California? I've never done anything like this before and am totally clueless.

The Bruce

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 4x4 EcoDiesel
When you register in CA if additional taxes are due you pay the difference to CA DMV...I think. I haven’t done it yet.
Sponsored