First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Pretty simple but it follows a naming convention I’ve had for vehicles for decades: The color of the vehicle and some feminine name that has something to do with her personality in some way or something witty.

Ocean Blue JLUR - Ruby Blue. Plate is still available so I probably better snatch it up soon.

PLPF002?plateText=RUBY*BLU.png

Mousehunter

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLRU
My wife wanted a Jeep. She said it would be a good vehicle for her lab (we have a pair, one registered in her name, one mine). Her lab is Ruby. Her Jeep is red. Now both the dog and Jeep are Ruby and Rubi

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
I want to use a female "L" name for the "L" in "JL". I leaning towards Lila. I'll see if it feels right as I get time behind the wheel.

Sponsored

Ron_H

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara in Punk'n Metallic
Occupation
Retired and spending the kid's inheritance
The Orange Toad

My new JLUS will clock most of its miles being flat towed behind our motorhome. A vehicle TOwed All wheels Down is commonly referred to as a TOAD and since she is Pun'k Metalic, the name Orange Toad seemed a natural. And with 4 sticky toes on each of its 4 feet, it really is a 4X4.

If she tows well, she'll get to go play in the dirt at stops along the way. Definitely a desert toad.

@OUTDOORTREE

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase
My wife wanted a Jeep. She said it would be a good vehicle for her lab (we have a pair, one registered in her name, one mine). Her lab is Ruby. Her Jeep is red. Now both the dog and Jeep are Ruby and Rubi
Is it a rubicon?

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
Usually something will just name itself somehow for me. My Jeep hasn’t yet, so since it’s a Rubicon I’ve been calling it Ruby too.
There are probably a lot of Rubys on here. If it was aSahara, I’d call it Sarah. A sport, I’d probably call it Jill from jl.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Usually something will just name itself somehow for me. My Jeep hasn’t yet, so since it’s a Rubicon I’ve been calling it Ruby too.
There are probably a lot of Rubys on here. If it was aSahara, I’d call it Sarah. A sport, I’d probably call it Jill from jl.
This is true - my previous vehicle was a 4runner and one day we went off-roading and went up a very rocky road and after we got to the top my wife said: WOW! That was very rocky! Good job Rocky! and that's how Rocky was born :rock:

Sponsored

mjchapman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler, 2018 Toyota Camry
95 YJ - TanngnjĂłstr
18 JLUR - Tanngrisnir

See Through

First Name
Clover
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Sahara
Occupation
Maintenance Manager
My Jeep will be named "See Through" once she comes in. Mojito Sahara Unlimited on order right now. I'm modeling her after Panty and Stocking's humvee of the same name (pictured). The license plate will say "REPNT"
latest?cb=20110406234034.png