Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Now that would be nice
It'd be my approach if I were an exec at FCA.

Special edition badging + a Mopar accessories gift card. With the special edition, I think you could get away with a $250 gift card no problem.

The special edition costs them very little - cost to print a few different stickers to slap on and some marketing materials to make us feel warm and fuzzy when we open a "thank you letter" directly from whichever exec at FCA who acknowledges our wait, thanks for us our loyalty, and rewards us not just with a $250 GC but also the opportunity to own a unicorn that nobody else can get.

It costs them very, very little, and appeases many, many customers. Turns a negative into a positive - you've spent very little money and built some serious brand loyalty.

This horribly negative waiting experience changes from a griping session about how horrible Jeep is into a positive story about the brand and how we got free stuff plus this special edition vehicle that nobody else can get.

Even though Jeep didn't change their plans at all, and continues to sell turbos in 2019. Ours are "special" because they decide to say so, and they put a different sticker on the side.
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
It'd be my approach if I were an exec at FCA.

Special edition badging + a Mopar accessories gift card. With the special edition, I think you could get away with a $250 gift card no problem.

The special edition costs them very little - cost to print a few different stickers to slap on and some marketing materials to make us feel warm and fuzzy when we open a "thank you letter" directly from whichever exec at FCA who acknowledges our wait, thanks for us our loyalty, and rewards us not just with a $250 GC but also the opportunity to own a unicorn that nobody else can get.

It costs them very, very little, and appeases many, many customers. Turns a negative into a positive - you've spent very little money and built some serious brand loyalty.
I hope they read this

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
I hope they read this
Rich, of course you realize you will be one of the first Bona fide Schrödinger's Quantum 2.0L Phoenix Turbo Jeep Clone Ambassadors - things don't get any more special than that.

It will be hard for them to fit that all on a badge, though. The print will be very small.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Rich, of course you realize you will be one of the first Bona fide Schrödinger's Quantum 2.0L Phoenix Turbo Jeep Clone Ambassadors - things don't get any more special than that.

It will be hard for them to fit that all on a badge, though. The print will be very small.
Ha lol I look forward to my ambassadorship

Bobbye75!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ Wrangler Rubicon on order
A special edition 4 cylinder.........Ha! They should be dropping Hemis into these things after all the stress they’ve put on everyone lol.

Sponsored

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Def should be doing something for sure, extended warranties etc.

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They also did that black grill on the Easter Special "Nacho Edition" (also a Turbo!)
Nacho.jpg

When they put out these pictures, one thing I looked for was some sort of Turbo Badge / decal / trim, but didn't see any. It is still a persistent question for me if there will be a Turbo Badge - - - - right after my question of "When am I getting my Jeep?!?".

BTW, I bought Red, but if I could have only gotten Nacho, I would have smiled and nodded my head, Yes!

srbbnd

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stella 4T
Well shit sticks, went on vacay and came back and checked my status. Back to D. Range Rover is looking like a good possibility.

JLU_rubi18!

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep SRT Red Vapor, 2015 Jeep GC High Altitude Hemi 4x4
Did you guys know Jeep sponsors a soccer team?

41A393F5-298F-4C62-9668-4C6C50B3EF99.jpeg
Sponsored