First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Our new Jeep Wrangler JL 2" SPORT system is here for the Rubicon platform! This system is paired with corner specific progressive coils and our new Dynamic Rebound Spring (DRS) technology in the shock! The DRS shock has a unique tuned metal spring that provides additional control and protects the shock too. Also with this system you will get 4.5" additional rear travel over stock and 2.5" more travel up front!!! Check with your favorite retailer on pricing!!

JL_RS66122BR5_Sell_Back 10.27.31 AM.jpg
JL_RS66122BR5_Sell.jpg
9261.jpeg
JL_RS66122BR5_Sell.jpg
JL_RS66122BR5_Sell_Back 10.27.31 AM.jpg
9261.jpeg
Sponsored

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S SG
Will a system be implemented for other trims? I would like to utilize a Rancho lift on my Sport S.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Will a system be implemented for other trims? I would like to utilize a Rancho lift on my Sport S.
This setup works on the sport, it will just give you more than the 2" of lift.
I just installed it on my Wifes sport Monday.
DSC_0973.jpg

OP
OP
RanchoShocks

RanchoShocks

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.gorancho.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
As TTEChris mentioned this system will work on the non-Rubicon system. :) We are launching a "non-Rubicon" part number very soon. It will be labeled a tad taller. :)

Sponsored

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport S SG
As TTEChris mentioned this system will work on the non-Rubicon system. :) We are launching a "non-Rubicon" part number very soon. It will be labeled a tad taller. :)
That's awesome to hear. I will be ordering it very soon then.

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
Interested in this for my Sport. Will the lift affect the driveshaft extension? Thanks

Sponsored

Ralph0178

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 4dr
Vehicle Showcase
Rancho!, hope your having a great weekend. I know you said this kit will work. Have you guys come up with the new part number for the JL sports? Looking to buy this kit in this incoming week and was wondering if the new part number was available.

One last thing what’s the difference in between the RS5000x and the RS9000xl. Sorry I know this is a rookie question but I’m a rookie.

Thank you

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Rancho!, hope your having a great weekend. I know you said this kit will work. Have you guys come up with the new part number for the JL sports? Looking to buy this kit in this incoming week and was wondering if the new part number was available.

One last thing what’s the difference in between the RS5000x and the RS9000xl. Sorry I know this is a rookie question but I’m a rookie.

Thank you
RS9000xl have a adjustment knob to stiffen/soften the ride. I loved that feature on my JKs. When unloaded I would set the rear to full soft, but when packed up with gear/passengers or towing I would set it to firm.

http://www.gorancho.com/products/su...pension-system-rs5000x-shocks-rs66124br5.html

http://www.gorancho.com/products/su...ension-system-rs9000xl-shocks-rs66124br9.html

Ralph0178

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 4dr
Vehicle Showcase
RS9000xl have a adjustment knob to stiffen/soften the ride. I loved that feature on my JKs. When unloaded I would set the rear to full soft, but when packed up with gear/passengers or towing I would set it to firm.

http://www.gorancho.com/products/su...pension-system-rs5000x-shocks-rs66124br5.html

http://www.gorancho.com/products/su...ension-system-rs9000xl-shocks-rs66124br9.html

Thanks for the info TTEChris. I will most likely b going for those. I’m guessing that kit also fits my JL sport which is great.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the info TTEChris. I will most likely b going for those. I’m guessing that kit also fits my JL sport which is great.
Sorry I misread that you have a JL not a JLU. I dont think they have anything 2dr specific yet, and anything you put on designed for a 4dr will give you a good bit more lift on the 2dr.

Sorry:(

Ralph0178

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL 4dr
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry I misread that you have a JL not a JLU. I dont think they have anything 2dr specific yet, and anything you put on designed for a 4dr will give you a good bit more lift on the 2dr.

Sorry:(
No your good!!! I do have a JLU sorry left the U out.
Sponsored