BILLET SILVER Wrangler JL Club

Waiting

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon, 3.6L, 8-spd auto
Two weeks since that last Billet Silver post???

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi/Billet Silver
Two weeks since that last Billet Silver post???
Mine 2-door that I ordered 12/7/178 is on a train. I'll certainly be posting pics when he finally gets here.

Sponsored

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll be joining the Billet Silver (BS?) club here in a couple of months (hopefully). I ordered my BS JLUR on Saturday and should have the VON/VIN sometime this week.
Awesome! I hope your order flies through the process-I think the 4-doors are moving pretty quickly through production. Welcome to the forum Steve!

JBall

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

blessidsoul12

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 billet silver JLUR, 2019 chevy suburban
I'll be joining the Billet Silver (BS?) club here in a couple of months (hopefully). I ordered my BS JLUR on Saturday and should have the VON/VIN sometime this week.
Congrats!

I have seen all the colors in person and still I believe billet is the best. The gray is cool too but the contrast with billet is fantastic. Youll be happy ;-)

jjmarkus

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR to replace 2018 JLUR, 2020 GMC Sierra, 2019 Subaru Crosstrek, 2007 Shelby GT500
I'll be joining the Billet Silver club here as well. Got word a week ago my BS JLUR was built and in inspection, then the build sheet was available a couple days later, and this evening the window sticker became available online. So I'm guessing it's ready to be shipped to the dealer. It was ordered on May 8th. Through the scheduling process and built in a month. So far has a good chance of beating the 10+ week plan I was told to expect for delivery.

Sponsored

Kurtj29

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Billet Silver
Vehicle Showcase
What is wrong with Billet Silver? Are we the most boring group of owners since we purchased a silver Jeep? Are we all introverts?

Or are we having so much fun with our Jeeps that we don't have time to post?

The Billet Silver Wrangler Club is the least posted to of all the major colors: As you can see below we have the least posts to our "color club" by a long shot. That's pathetic. Notice the colors not delivered seem to have the highest interest. I guess when you don't have your Jeep you just write about it. But for the colors that are delivered like Black, White, Red - we are in last place. Sad... :(

Color Club.JPG

Interesting - we seem to be the least popular color choice from the members list of the major delivered colors. So is that it? Are we just unpopular?

Members.JPG

I for one would like to see more posts and more information about what you are all doing with your Billet Silver Jeeps.

End of the public service announcement...

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
What is wrong with Billet Silver? Are we the most boring group of owners since we purchased a silver Jeep? Are we all introverts?

The Billet Silver Wrangler Club is the least posted to of all the major colors: As you can see below we have the least posts to our "color club" by a long shot. That's pathetic. Notice the colors not delivered seem to have the highest interest. I guess when you don't have your Jeep you just write about it. But for the colors that are delivered like Black, White, Red - we are in last place. Sad... :(

Color Club.JPG

Interesting - we seem to be the least popular color choice from the members list of the major delivered colors. So is that it? Are we just unpopular?

Members.JPG

I for one would like to see more posts and more information about what you are all doing with your Billet Silver Jeeps.

Maybe because we aren't smug over ordering a late availability color just so we can complain that it delays our order?

scishfottman

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.30MinuteSalesCoach.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon

Color Club.JPG

Members.JPG

I was just thinking about this. This thread really is less lively.

I plan on posting some more pics this weekend after switching to soft top and installing my Spider Web Shade.

My Top Lift Pro is being delivered tomorrow and I was waiting for it to arrive before I removed my hard top for the first time.