Sponsored

drewloving

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S
Purchased from dealer inventory in Nashville on Saturday, May 26th! My first Jeep...I think I'm hooked!

Fell in love with the color - it's beautiful and basic! Manual windows, locks, transmission. Great daily driver - even more fun with no doors on!
Jeep Wrangler JL Show off your Delivered JL Here! {filename}

I *tried* to pickup a 2016 or 2017 JK from used inventory, but the hold their value so much that I could not justify saving $500 and missing out on the refinement and design of the JL!

ember_season

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I am also wondering how that will hold up if you are wheeling and it is hitting brush and covered in mud. These types of things seem cool in theory but just add to the repair costs when you are wheeling and something breaks. I am considering doing aftermarket LED headlights for that reason. The LED from Jeep also get you LED tail lights, which also stick out. I am guessing those will not be cheap to replace if they get broken while wheeling.
That’s because you’re probably touching the inside of the handle when pushing the button with your thumb.. which is where you touch to unlock.. hence why it doesn’t lock. You are sending it two different signals..

ember_season

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Interesting. I have that same issue with my 2017 2500 Ram Limited. Push the button with my finger and works every time, push it with my thumb and mostly does not work. Anyone have any ides why this occurs?
It’s because you probably touching the inside of the handle when’s pushing the button with your thumb.. which is where you touch to unlock the Jeep.

Profiteer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL
First time Jeep owner, and first time poster! I ordered my Punk’n JL Sport S with all of the trimmings in March (replacing a well-loved and well-used Subaru) and she finally arrived about two weeks ago. I originally considered a Rubicon, but that would have been a bit of overkill for me being a first time owner. And, of course, I wanted as “authentic” a Jeep experience as possible so choosing the 2 door was a no-brainer.

I’ve already started to Mopar her up with little things... running boards, fuel filler door, etc. Next month I’ve been promised that my Mopar LED headlight kit (82215136) will ship. I’ll also have the fog lights and turn indicators converted to LED. Other than that, I’m taking baby steps as I explore this new world of Jeep ownership.

Happy to be here, and nice to know you!

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

First time Jeep owner, and first time poster! I ordered my Punk’n JL Sport S with all of the trimmings in March (replacing a well-loved and well-used Subaru) and she finally arrived about two weeks ago. I originally considered a Rubicon, but that would have been a bit of overkill for me being a first time owner. And, of course, I wanted as “authentic” a Jeep experience as possible so choosing the 2 door was a no-brainer.

I’ve already started to Mopar her up with little things... running boards, fuel filler door, etc. Next month I’ve been promised that my Mopar LED headlight kit (82215136) will ship. I’ll also have the fog lights and turn indicators converted to LED. Other than that, I’m taking baby steps as I explore this new world of Jeep ownership.

Happy to be here, and nice to know you!

The color is striking. Congrats
Sponsored