Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Hi everyone,
I recently cancelled my order on a JLUR turbo after the nonsense of waiting forever and now not being able to receive my Jeep. I'm not willing to wait many more months for them to possibly build a new one.

I'm now looking for a 6cyl white JLUR in stock that I can purchase without waiting. If I have to order another one at this point, I'll wait for the 2019 turbo.

If anybody knows of any dealers who may have one in stock, please let me know!
Sponsored

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Go to Jeep.com and search inventory. I plugged in a San Diego zip and showed 82 white rubicon’s on lot or in transit in a 150 mile radius

Skye

First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Nuclear FSE
PM me if interested. My neighbor is a salesman there.
Screenshot_20180610-191837_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP

Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Go to Jeep.com and search inventory. I plugged in a San Diego zip and showed 82 white rubicon’s on lot or in transit in a 150 mile radius
Thanks for the info. It seems most on the lot or in transit are already spoken for, but the dealers still list them. I'll try the Jeep.com search.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
T-shirt Designer
I don't think you want to buy in San Diego anyway. You can save several thousand dollars by buying out of state.

Sponsored

BleedBlue2k16

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU sport S
I love on Long Island NY, and in NY you can rarely get anything below invoice. I took the ferry up to CT and saved over 5k from local NY dealers and they even paid for my ferry back home. Out of state always has its perks.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Hi everyone,
I recently cancelled my order on a JLUR turbo after the nonsense of waiting forever and now not being able to receive my Jeep. I'm not willing to wait many more months for them to possibly build a new one.

I'm now looking for a 6cyl white JLUR in stock that I can purchase without waiting. If I have to order another one at this point, I'll wait for the 2019 turbo.

Better check the Yellowing Grill problem ; refer to this forum for many complaints .

Impy5

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I love on Long Island NY, and in NY you can rarely get anything below invoice. I took the ferry up to CT and saved over 5k from local NY dealers and they even paid for my ferry back home. Out of state always has its perks.
I live in the New Haven area in CT, would you mind sharing what dealer you bought from?

Sftdyna0326$

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LR4
+1000. You can’t buy, service or even get warranty work in NY!!!!! Definitely go out of state for the best prices.

Geral Hasten

First Name
Geral
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Hi everyone,

I don't know where you are but try Huffines Jeep Lewisville Texas talk to Nabil sounds like spelled.

Sponsored

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Hi everyone,

Get a 2-door JK at Jack Powell Jeep in Escondido , north of you , for a good savings ; or order a 2-door JL from Jack Powell Jeep in Escondido . They are cool , and also military friendly . Forget the 4-door . 2-door is fun . 4-door is a nursing home van .

Last edited:
OP
OP

Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I ended up purchasing from Meador Dodge in Fort Woth. Skye, thank you very much for the lead, Mason was great. It's now on a truck being delivered to San Diego. I ended up saving a little over $5,000 from MSRP. Could have saved a few more thousand on a custom order, but I was sick of waiting...And dealers in San Diego want $3000-5000 above MSRP.

Meador Dodge has a good inventory, and great prices if someone is looking for one "in stock". I highly recommend Mason, as Skye suggested. Hopefully the transport goes smoothly...

Skye

First Name
Skye
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Nuclear FSE
I ended up purchasing from Meador Dodge in Fort Woth. Skye, thank you very much for the lead, Mason was great. It's now on a truck being delivered to San Diego. I ended up saving a little over $5,000 from MSRP. Could have saved a few more thousand on a custom order, but I was sick of waiting...And dealers in San Diego want $3000-5000 above MSRP.

Meador Dodge has a good inventory, and great prices if someone is looking for one "in stock". I highly recommend Mason, as Skye suggested. Hopefully the transport goes smoothly...
Glad he hooked you up!
Sponsored