Sponsored

Update: Power Soft Top (Sky One-Touch) Ordering / Production Pushed

bilash31

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 JKU, '18 GC
We have been told the Sky One-Touch Power Top looses the articulating windshield capability. fold-down.jpg
I am not sure why. It looked like the frame that holds the windshield would support the top.
Clearly I don’t know, but..
Look at the top corners of the windshield. There is a rubber seal that extends off it it. While up it points to rear of Jeep. Power top front “arms” would have to cover these to seal. You could probably get the windshield down, but trying to tuck those rubber seals back under the top would be virtually undoable. Plus no on knows how the front arms of the top attach. There might be an extra bolt at that same spot or a header bar that somehow interferes with lowering the windshield. Obviously the regular hard top gets around this by requiring removal of the freedom panels before lowering the windshield. Power top doesn’t appear to have any similar ability.
Sponsored

Templeton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR Sport; Lexus GX
Three stars to anyone who can break the news as to whether we can order Power Top today!!!! My money is split between me and Gregodav.

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Breaking news: I bet you can't order it yet.

Where do I get my 3 stars.........because I'll probably be right :D

Sponsored

EyeInMi

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR AEV JK350
Its available to order right now. I am salesperson at Randy Wise Jeep in Clio Michigan and we are are placing our first order for it right now. We are excited.

cdrober

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLUR Ordered
Its available to order right now. I am salesperson at Randy Wise Jeep in Clio Michigan and we are are placing our first order for it right now. We are excited.
What was the MSRP / invoice price on it? Did it stay at the $3995 MSRP from before?

Congrats on the order and thanks for any feedback!

Ohwillyb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ 2019 2DR JL Hellayella Rubicon (ORDERED 9/12/18)
Vehicle Showcase
I have heard conflicting reports about this with also be available for the 2 doors can any confirm this is available for the 2 door.

Sponsored

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Please post model and color
Sponsored