Now getting frustrated!!!!!!

simpleJL

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR
I ordered mine 10 days ago and not yet in D1, is that odd? Judging by the boards I have nothing to complain about until I hit at least day 90.
Lol you've got a ways to go. That is completely normal.

95 days here and mine still hasn't left Ohio.
Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I’m at 5 weeks and I am not even in D1 yet. Just moved out of C into D on day 27.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
I’m at 5 weeks and I am not even in D1 yet. Just moved out of C into D on day 27.
Which according to jeep Chat the only difference between C and D is C is placed order and D is confirmed order. What takes 27 days to confirm an order?

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Which according to jeep Chat the only difference between C and D is C is placed order and D is confirmed order. What takes 27 days to confirm an order?
I just need to check your posts to know what status I'm in as well lol, who needs jeep chat.

Nerb

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I ordered mine on 4/14. Got my VIN on 4/16. It was built within two weeks and in KZ status since. I've been told that it was shipped and twice given a delivery date. Had the misfortune of chatting with Deloris on Jeep Chat. Jeep Chat is now telling me that it has not been shipped and there is no estimate as to when it will be. The dealer called me with good news - that it has been shipped and is now in Ottawa waiting for the next leg of its journey. The bubble was busted when I googled Ottawa and Jeep Wrangler (Ottawa is the Jeep parking lot in Toledo). I'm way beyond "Now getting frustrated." The Audi A5 Cabriolet is looking better and better. @JeepCares really doesn't.

Sponsored

RABUF

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 3.6, auto, Granite, Cloth Seats, Hard top, LED, Tow, cold Weather, Headliner
Occupation
Retired
I am beyond frustrated. Ordered on Jan 6. Shipped on 5/29. Has taken 7 days to go 600 miles. Now sits in VDC yard waiting. will not truck out until they have a full truck full. 90 miles to dealership. FCA needs to take some of those Dodge Rams in the commercial hauling Sod. pipe and equipment and start putting Jeeps on them. What a joke.

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

My 10th delivery dare just changed to the 25th - where do I find it the “jeep chat

Jimac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Lol you've got a ways to go. That is completely normal.

95 days here and mine still hasn't left Ohio.
133 days D ordered red rubi w/pst no sign of life yet

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

My car shows “in Transit” on dealer website. - I put down deposit when I ordered it - can they sell it to someone else?

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
I am beyond frustrated. Ordered on Jan 6. Shipped on 5/29. Has taken 7 days to go 600 miles. Now sits in VDC yard waiting. will not truck out until they have a full truck full. 90 miles to dealership. FCA needs to take some of those Dodge Rams in the commercial hauling Sod. pipe and equipment and start putting Jeeps on them. What a joke.
You beat my record if it’s a 3.6 JLUR. Jan 11 order, may 22nd delivery

Sponsored

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

CohuttaDen

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon (on order)

Jeep charged you, and each of us, $1500 freight charge to get that truck shipped from the factory to our destination dealer. For the contiguous 48 at least, $1500 per truck can get >instant< transport, even for only one car to a retail consumer.

The idea that Jeep cannot predict or understand how these trucks are being shipped, and ensure that these trucks are delivered within a predetermined service time, is indicative of either not using the freight charge for freight, or government-levels of mismanagement of funds.

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Those reading these tales of woe but yet to order: I have no skin in this game, but I considered these frustrations yet another reason to order your Wrangler from Koons in Vienna VA. I did I was very happy doing so.

Sure, you may have to travel lengths via public methods to get there, and then drive your new rig home, but in addition to the 5% off invoice savings, Koons moves so many Wranglers that there's never a "do we have enough vehicles to load a car hauler" issue, and Koons is close enough to Toledo that the "powers that be" at FCA decided it wasn't worth putting the rigs in railroad cars first out of Toledo, loading them directly on trucks for the trip.

I have a funny feeling too, never confirmed, that FCA knows that Koon's..."butters their bread" by moving so much product for them, and gives them some preference.

SecondWinter

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TRD PRO
My car shows “in Transit” on dealer website. - I put down deposit when I ordered it - can they sell it to someone else?
No, your fine. Before I ordered mine I was calling every dealer to try and buy a Punk'n Rubi off the lot, I got alot of "this was a special order and is already sold". I think it's common for dealers to post special orders in there inventory (at least that's what I've found in MN, WI, IA).

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

That helps - been a long wait
Sponsored