Sponsored

PatriotX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
Hi folks,

Drove across the scales in camping trim, with tools and recovery gear, but without 300lb of water/cooler/camp gear.

Weight was 6040lb with 235lb of me sagging the springs.

Heavy mods include 250ish pound aluminum RTT, Rhino Backbone 3-bar Rack, Warn 12k winch, bumper, plate, Heavy rear cargo rack, and large Optima Yellow Top. Useful mods include rear helper airbags and articulating tow hitch.

The Overland trailer can’t get finished soon enough, lol.

I have averaged a fraction under or above 21mpg over almost 18k miles in this configuration, driving and wheeling as hard as wanted to over the Rockies and half this beautiful country.

I cannot think of another vehicle that can provide this balance of performance, utility, and economy. While it’s trendy to virtue-signal and hate on anything with a battery, this is a phenomenal bridge to our mature electric future when it happens.

Signed,

Someone who had driven V-8s for 35 years until the 4xe.
Sponsored

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
When you put the water, cooler, and camp gear in you will be over the 6400 lb GVWR of your 4xe. If that matters.

I'm usually over the GVWR of my Ram 3500 when I tow our fifth wheel toy hauler as well. We'll be fine. What could possibly go wrong?

Last edited:

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Being thiccc is in. It has the power to do it so why not!
Not really. Its just what youre told. Do you, just dont tell people, they need to do you. LOL :bandit:

Sponsored

OP
OP
PatriotX

PatriotX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
When you put the water, cooler, and camp gear in you will be over the 6400 lb GVWR of your 4xe. If that matters.

I'm usually over the GVWR of my Ram 3500 when I tow our fifth wheel toy hauler as well. We'll be fine. What could possibly go wrong?

I weighed in at 6370 full of food, gear, and fluids. 30lb to spare, and scale ticket for reference.

What passenger?!? :)

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Hi folks,

Drove across the scales in camping trim, with tools and recovery gear, but without 300lb of water/cooler/camp gear.

Weight was 6040lb with 235lb of me sagging the springs.

Heavy mods include 250ish pound aluminum RTT, Rhino Backbone 3-bar Rack, Warn 12k winch, bumper, plate, Heavy rear cargo rack, and large Optima Yellow Top. Useful mods include rear helper airbags and articulating tow hitch.

The Overland trailer can’t get finished soon enough, lol.

I have averaged a fraction under or above 21mpg over almost 18k miles in this configuration, driving and wheeling as hard as wanted to over the Rockies and half this beautiful country.

I cannot think of another vehicle that can provide this balance of performance, utility, and economy. While it’s trendy to virtue-signal and hate on anything with a battery, this is a phenomenal bridge to our mature electric future when it happens.

Signed,

Someone who had driven V-8s for 35 years until the 4xe.
4CED5D6C-ABA6-4BA2-AC11-5E726F096104.jpeg

731AD717-E08D-4E1E-8360-DF45DF0E50ED.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP
PatriotX

PatriotX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4xe
Let us know your opinion when you have to replace those batteries.
I’ll let you know in nine more years, or when they’re warranteed.

In the meantime, I’ll be enjoying my 375hp, 470ft/lb, and 21 uncompromising MPG.