Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

ha! i was going to mention that yesterday while reading the other easter egg thread. i just needed to go out and snap a pic of it. i noticed it while waiting at the dealership and pointed it out to my wife. she loves it.

Majestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKUR, 2019 JLUR
My 2011 Grand Cherokee had that exact same Easter egg.

Sponsored

RussJeep1

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara
Shine the lights against a handball court wall, I don't suppose you see a JL logo...?;)

"Batman" might be pretty pissed with the copycat idea if so...mocking his bat light idea;)

Rockmaninoff

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sophistijeep.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
MY2014 JKU Overland (RHD) A/T, Mercedes E-class MY2017
For a moment, seeing this on the JL Sport S headlamps made me consider not getting the LEDs...This is one hell of an Easter Egg.

Jeep Headlamp.jpg
Damn pokemon kids want to find useless crap for their instacrap show and tell while keeping their rides parked and covered up in a garage hooked up to a trickle charger. I rather see FCA put this time and effort in to real improvements. Wishlists from forums were there for ages. How many things went unanswered? How many things we didn't ask for (like more easter eggs) were given to distract us?

Just saying...

Sponsored

Papuga

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ Wrangler Sport
Shine the lights against a handball court wall, I don't suppose you see a JL logo...?;)

"Batman" might be pretty pissed with the copycat idea if so...mocking his bat light idea;)
No logo :)

myfirstjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
empty
Look at the attention to detail. The outside grille slots are indented just like the JL headlight/grille.

jaben

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Damn pokemon kids want to find useless crap for their instacrap show and tell while keeping their rides parked and covered up in a garage hooked up to a trickle charger. I rather see FCA put this time and effort in to real improvements. Wishlists from forums were there for ages. How many things went unanswered? How many things we didn't ask for (like more easter eggs) were given to distract us?

Just saying...
Wow. I think they have done a great job addressing many wishlist points.
Surprises me how many negative Nellies own Jeeps. I thought we were a happy bunch. All smiles and waves??

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
Wow. I think they have done a great job addressing many wishlist points.
Surprises me how many negative Nellies own Jeeps. I thought we were a happy bunch. All smiles and waves??
Honestly- I wouldn’t have traded out my JK unless they DID do the changes they worked on. So much of what makes the JL better (at least in my eyes) is based on the suggestions and complaints that I felt I had with the JK. In fact, I usually tell people “it’s almost like they went into my brain and corrected all the little things that annoyed me”.
Sponsored