Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Stopped at couple local spots yesterday. The end of Ferry RD in Stuyvesant and Stuyvesant Falls Park.

IMG_20180603_105826690_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180603_103223006_HDR.jpg
You should have backed into the water just enough to make it look like you had just crossed the river! :turkey::rock:
Sponsored

PhotoGuy

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tjwallerphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
"Stormie," A Base 2018 Granite Crystal JL Sport 2-door
Occupation
Professional Action Photographer
Mine stays home alone too, as I walk to work.
I'll be taking mine everywhere I go. Though I haven't made up my mind yet whether or not I'll let her sleep in my bed.

Sponsored

IMBlu

First Name
Cristina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door ocean blue jl
Hey Tom, that was funny with the 3 guy headliner production! The way things progress, that COULD have been true!
And no, I don’t have enough money to buy the Brooklyn bridge from you! Lol!!

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
And here we are, a new week. Now 11 weeks since first order and 4 since second and all I know is Nicole and Jeff are VERY excited for me choosing Jeep. Wish I could say I was excited. This process sure does ruin any excitement.

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
And here we are, a new week. Now 11 weeks since first order and 4 since second and all I know is Nicole and Jeff are VERY excited for me choosing Jeep. Wish I could say I was excited. This process sure does ruin any excitement.
I love when they ask me if I'm excited about my new jeep purchase. I pause for a few seconds , and say I was Excited 10 weeks ago when i should have received my jeep.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
I think I am at day 155 or 154, 22 weeks. We have all been there with the emotional rollercoaster ride but trust me and just let it go. You will drive yourself crazy, I know mine will show up someday.

Sponsored

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I think I am at day 155 or 154, 22 weeks. We have all been there with the emotional rollercoaster ride but trust me and just let it go. You will drive yourself crazy, I know mine will show up someday.
I hear ya, and it’s not like I NEED a Jeep right now. What pisses me off is the complete lack of info. But as you say I need to let it go, the clowns at FCA obviously have no idea when a vehicle will be built.

BostonBilly

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
It honestly makes it easier

ALC5478

First Name
Karyl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New to Jeep!
My daughter’s Jeep has been built and shipped. (Finally. We ordered 1/24.) It is now sitting at the railhead just over the state border. We have been waiting for over a week for a truck to drive it an hour to the dealer. Does anything in this process go smoothly or quickly? GRRrrrrr.....

Mordin Solus

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
HA! Well here I was bitching about lack of info, and just a moment ago I get an email. Skeptical, but at least it is something.

Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Our resources indicate your vehicle is estimated to begin production the week of June 18th.

terrytnt

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB and BMW
HA! Well here I was bitching about lack of info, and just a moment ago I get an email. Skeptical, but at least it is something.

Scheduled – All of the materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been received and the vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

Our resources indicate your vehicle is estimated to begin production the week of June 18th.
Congrats!
Sponsored