Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Laststand

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Sport S 3.6/auto, 2014 Acura RDX
Occupation
Retired USMC
Ah well its okay if you can get inside right away. Definitely isn't the case for Morning PT in the winter. Ugh... Ft Sill, OK is the worst for that!
You're bringing back some of my repressed memories again - hated morning PT in the cold.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
What do tofu and a dildo have in common?

They're both meat substitutes.
Not your worst, but nowhere near your best. I'll be here for awhile to judge. LOL

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Alright you cheesebags, y'all stay fresh, catch you after my long weekend!

Blkjak

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gibsonleatherworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Technical Training Manager Mercedes-Benz USA LLC and owner of Gibson Leatherworks

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
I gotta give mine shit because she refused to ride with me up an obstacle the day I proposed. She didn't know yet that it was coming, refused to ride with me up the hill - mind you, one of the same climbs I've been doing like 6-8 times a year for like 6 or so years at that point, fun but not overly hard - and blew her ACL slipping down the hill. So our sneaky engagement photos a buddy took after a day of wheeling have my wife's leg all wrapped in duct tape with a bag of ice on her knee to stop the swelling because she wouldn't ride up in the Jeep with me lol
And like a real man you married her. You are blessed, and one to emulate–

M_Pluto

First Name
Jayne Cobb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Earl JLUR w/MT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cultural Heritage Researcher
Currently having a debate with the boy toy, he is not too keen on the idea of pulling a 16 hour day of driving so that we can make it in time to Moab on Monday Morning. He wants to split the driving evenly over two days (it's a drive time of about 20 hours, ) and make us late. I'm not keen on missing/being late for my first day in Moab!

Sponsored

cornercanyon

First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKUR, 2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
. . . realizing each day–
One of the reasons I support Tread Lightly every year. If no one fights for the right to keep the trails open, we will have more and more closures until off roading is no longer allowed.

There are plenty of people that are trying to do that, without a clue as to what we give up.
Unfortunately, the connotation of "off roading" has many personal, individual meanings to us that off road and have for decades. Rock crawling, overlanding, primitive camping, arriving at a place to hike farther into the wilderness. I fear that the denotation of "off roading" is what is hurting most Jeepers use scenario–

gek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Code Monkey
Currently having a debate with the boy toy, he is not too keen on the idea of pulling a 16 hour day of driving so that we can make it in time to Moab on Monday Morning. He wants to split the driving evenly over two days (it's a drive time of about 20 hours, ) and make us late. I'm not keen on missing/being late for my first day in Moab!
I gotta side with boy toy on this one. It is a 15+ hour drive for us and we split it going out and coming home. If you can leave early and split it, I would go that route.

We got their late last year, because of this we planned better this year so we will get their on time and took more time off.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Ya know, I've got a crowbar you can borrow.
Sponsored