Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
One of the reasons I support Tread Lightly every year. If no one fights for the right to keep the trails open, we will have more and more closures until off roading is no longer allowed.

There are plenty of people that are trying to do that, without a clue as to what we give up.
Amen! I, too, have supported Tread Lightly! over the years for the same reason. I stqarted 4 wheeling in the early 90s.

Sponsored

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
It is in Florida
I've been known to smoke a rib roast, do baked potatoes on the Weber kettle with some hickory, and grill bacon wrapped asparagus on the Smoky Joe (portable Weber) for Christmas dinner here in Indiana.

Gotta admit, though, this past Christmas the rib roast was cooked inside because that negative double digit crap was too much for me.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
I've been known to smoke a rib roast, do baked potatoes on the Weber kettle with some hickory, and grill bacon wrapped asparagus on the Smoky Joe (portable Weber) for Christmas dinner here in Indiana.

Gotta admit, though, this past Christmas the rib roast was cooked inside because that negative double digit crap was too much for me.
In between Christmas with my folks and Christmas with the wife's folks, I smoked a pork butt to turn into tamale filling (that we're having leftovers of tonight still).

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
Wasn't I who mentioned it, I'm on a Razer mechanical. Black Widow Elite for my work laptop.

Sponsored

JohnT

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
4-minutemiles.weebly.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2-door
Well we've got gremlins here... The F-250 blew a head gasket yesterday and now one of our Internationals wants to honk both the car horn AND the air horn with every turn of the steering wheel... :headbang:
lol... My dad had a VW Golf once that did that.... so imagine on the busy streets of Montreal... So much swearing (the horn that is, not the gasket)