Sponsored

Wiredit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Willys
We got a call last Monday that we needed to be in Vegas on Thursday to take possession of our Patriot X3 that we ordered back in September. We left Tuesday for the 5 hour drive so we could have a little fun before hauling the trailer home. Justin and Sarah, the owners of Patriot Campers met us at the warehouse and let me tell you, what an awesome couple they are. There was 5 owners doing their pick up that day and when we arrived all the trailers were lined up with our names on them and congratulations. Justin and Sarah took us all inside and we sat around in the lounge while some of the owners did some paperwork. They told us all about their company, answered any and all questions and were just really awesome, down to earth people.

They then took us to the showroom where Justin did a completely thorough walkthrough and again answered all questions in the process. We took a break halfway through so they could feed us lunch and then we completed the walkthrough. After that they had us pull our vehicles up and hitched us up one by one and we were off. I had never seen an X3 in person before I ordered it but I am even more impressed with it in person. The quality compared to other RVs is miles better and knowing that the owners spent so much time with us tells me that they really back their product. An added bonus was that I couldn't even feel it behind me and the 2.0 didn't even flinch!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Got my Patriot X3 Camper!! IMG_3324

Jeep Wrangler JL Got my Patriot X3 Camper!! IMG_3325
Sponsored

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
I've been admiring his work for a few years now. We got to check some of the models out at a dealer in Oklahoma and they look great. We're pretty set on ordering the X3 as well. It's funny to see some American companies are scrambling to copy his work.

OP
OP

Wiredit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Willys
Perfect match!
It's funny because back in September there was only one X3 available to order that would be arriving in December or January and it was the graphite color. I put down the deposit on it and in December I got a call from the dealer saying they had accidentally double booked it. They gave me 3 or 4 other choices that were arriving in February and I chose the white one. Even though the graphite is an upgraded color, I am so much happier with the white and it was cheaper.

OP
OP

Wiredit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Willys
I've been admiring his work for a few years now. We got to check some of the models out at a dealer in Oklahoma and they look great. We're pretty set on ordering the X3 as well. It's funny to see some American companies are scrambling to copy his work.
Spoiler... Justin did tell me that there is an X4 in the works but not much detail and would probably come out in 2024.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Wiredit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Willys
Looks like you need a taller Jeep to level it out. :)
Actually, I sent the dealer measurements of my hitch height and they told me I needed a 5" drop but apparently that's not correct. I just need probably a 2" drop and it'll be fine.

SnowDawg

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2022 JLUR, 2018 Raptor, 2022 TRX
I got an x3 last summer and love it. Tows excellent and is very functional. Enjoy!

Sponsored

Richardrocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Willys Sport
Love this camper and also Off Grid Trailers. Unfortunately, the 2 door doesn't tow much. Does anyone know of anything even remotely comparable to an off road trailer such as this that's light enough for a 2 door JL? Probably not, especially when loaded up with cargo.

SnowDawg

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do they really start at $76,990?!

Jeep Wrangler JL Got my Patriot X3 Camper!! 1678826623887
That may be Aus$. I think I was closer to 70k fully outfitted or so, if I remember correctly. THey aren't cheap, and they have some faults, like their water access and lack of heating. But they are really well built

ChuckQue

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Clubs

Man, I won’t lie, I am jealous! That thing is sweet. My wife and I have been eyeballing the Patriot for a while now. We are leaning towards the X3 as well. It’s beautiful! Make sure you post lots of photos for us!

kah.mun.rah

First Name
Merenkahre Jr.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
That may be Aus$. I think I was closer to 70k fully outfitted or so, if I remember correctly. THey aren't cheap, and they have some faults, like their water access and lack of heating. But they are really well built
For $70K I would rather tow another Wrangler behind my Wrangler. ;)

SnowDawg

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
40L of water, 200Ah battery power, heated water, great kitchen/outdoor space, queen size bed, fast setup. It's worth it if you use it a lot. I had a Sprinter, and I feel there is more value in the Patriot.
Sponsored