MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
I posted this in the order tracking thread also.... So here is my story so far. On 5/14 I ordered a Sahara 2.0, Mojito, Tan Leather, Remote Proximity, Anti-Spin Dif, Black Hardtop, Safety, Infotainment, LED, Tow, Cold Weather, Headliner... On 5/24 I got my priced order confirmation sheet from the dealer showing VIN, VON, status of D1, and Estimated ship date of 6/06. Feeling skeptical I talked to Jeep via online chat on 5/25. The chat representative confirmed my Jeep was indeed in D1 status and had been for 3 days, but didn't offer any other details. Today (6/1) I contacted Jeep via chat again. This time I was told my Jeep had never been in D1 status and had been in D status for 16 days. Confused I called the Jeep support number and was told the same thing. D status for 16 days and never having been in D1. I was also told if I remain in D status for another 5 days without going to D1 I can call back and ask for an escalation of what is going on. I understand everybody's frustration now. On a side note I've been unable to access a build sheet or window sticker, but that is to be expected if only in D status I suppose.
Build sheets and window stickers only show up after your Jeep is built. D1 status just means that your parts have been acquired and you are in the virtual “line” to hit fabrication.
Sponsored

James in FFX STN VA

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler - soon
Has anyone heard of any reports of Mojitos showing up in Virginia or the DC area? I'm kind of dying here. For all the folks waiting in D, D1, etc I'm still waiting to see the color before ordering so I'm pre-alphabet. :/
I've been waiting to buy a JL for 3+ years so I'm trying to patiently wait to purchase just what I want...but each day of roll-out delays is like a papercut.

texasbbt

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Mojito on order
Nope I’m still waiting for mine in that area.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I posted this in the order tracking thread also.... So here is my story so far. On 5/14 I ordered a Sahara 2.0, Mojito, Tan Leather, Remote Proximity, Anti-Spin Dif, Black Hardtop, Safety, Infotainment, LED, Tow, Cold Weather, Headliner... On 5/24 I got my priced order confirmation sheet from the dealer showing VIN, VON, status of D1, and Estimated ship date of 6/06. Feeling skeptical I talked to Jeep via online chat on 5/25. The chat representative confirmed my Jeep was indeed in D1 status and had been for 3 days, but didn't offer any other details. Today (6/1) I contacted Jeep via chat again. This time I was told my Jeep had never been in D1 status and had been in D status for 16 days. Confused I called the Jeep support number and was told the same thing. D status for 16 days and never having been in D1. I was also told if I remain in D status for another 5 days without going to D1 I can call back and ask for an escalation of what is going on. I understand everybody's frustration now. On a side note I've been unable to access a build sheet or window sticker, but that is to be expected if only in D status I suppose.
You don't get either sheet until it's built, which is well beyond D1.

texasbbt

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Mojito on order
Well I finally moved into D1 status today!! I feel lucky but know there is still a long way to go.

Sponsored

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
3B525FB6-5825-4B23-9258-776E812CE877.jpeg
The last I knew my Mojito! JLUR was in Indiana waiting for a train ride to Minnesota. I hope it didn’t get caught in this storm, the remains of tropical storm Alberto, while sitting there! The rain I don’t mind so much but hail would not be a good thing.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
3B525FB6-5825-4B23-9258-776E812CE877.jpeg
The last I knew my Mojito! JLUR was in Indiana waiting for a train ride to Minnesota. I hope it didn’t get caught in this storm, the remains of tropical storm Alberto, while sitting there! The rain I don’t mind so much but hail would not be a good thing.
Is that right now? Cuz this is Detroit right now ..

20180602_134525.jpg

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Is that right now? Cuz this is Detroit right now ..

20180602_134525.jpg
I think it was a screenshot from a few days ago but my Jeep was up there. Did Detroit have severe weather or just rain?

Sponsored

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I am finally....FINALLY in D1 status as of 5/31!!! :surprised::rock::sun: Let's hope I am not stuck in D1 forever now...

I am not sure whether anyone else with TRMS has moved to D1 but this coincides with other unofficial reports that TRMS parts would arrive at the factory late May/early June and production would be 1st/2nd week of June.

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am finally....FINALLY in D1 status as of 5/31!!! :surprised::rock::sun: Let's hope I am not stuck in D1 forever now...

I am not sure whether anyone else with TRMS has moved to D1 but this coincides with other unofficial reports that TRMS parts would arrive at the factory late May/early June and production would be 1st/2nd week of June.
No TRMS for me, but I hit D1 also, with an ESD of June 16th. Maybe they will be on the same train to the PNW!

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

Bluandwht86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2020 JLR
No TRMS for me, but I hit D1 also, with an ESD of June 16th. Maybe they will be on the same train to the PNW!
My ESD was 5/29. Still in D1 so don’t look too much into that date.