STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
(Sulking, with tears) He walked into a dealership and drove out with a Sting-Gray Rubicon? Sniff. If only it were that easy. (Remember to breathe...)
Right... while the one I ordered 7 weeks ago sits within 10 miles of me and I can't have it.:angry:
Sponsored

WildBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Super Duper Sting Gray Rubicon Wrangler. 2003 Jeep Wrangler - Freedom Edition
Occupation
Explorer of Blue Horizons, Lover of Wild Things...
how long ago did you request it?
I had to wait til my Jeep was delivered before they would send me one. After I got my Jeep and requested one it only took a week!

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Developer, Home Automation and AV
And as of 3:30 today my build is right on schedule. :whew:

5tn6ray (Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL - Sting-Gray)
Date ordered: 04/23/2018
Current Status: E (framing, 06/01/2018)
D1 status date: 05/06/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: TBD

Sponsored

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Based on the @Smarrtazz timeline I'm guessing delivery to my dealer by the 15th. Potentially sooner since i'm only a couple hours from Toledo and it won't ship via rail. I believe it would go via truck to Sterling Heights first, then another truck over to Grand Rapids.

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
Call or email FCA as well as Jeep Cares. Hit up their Facebook page with the details of thier shadyness. Go on dealerrater.com and do the same.
So the sales manager called me today and offered me my deposit back in merchandise or service. He apologized for the behavior of his salesman. He was also curious as to how I was able get a jeep built in 15 days when they can't even find the one I ordered on March 6. I told him that FCA was very responsive. Not sure what else I could tell him. He was Avery interested in the details with FCA. It's interesting that my first Sting Gray is missing. When I called Jeep chat a couple of weeks ago to ask where my jeep was they had me on hold , apologized and then said they needed to get a manager. I then reconfirmed my VIN and the said nevermind they had the two orders mixed up, and told me my new jeep was shipped. Mystery...maybe it was in that fire?

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
So the sales manager called me today and offered me my deposit back in merchandise or service. He apologized for the behavior of his salesman. He was also curious as to how I was able get a jeep built in 15 days when they can't even find the one I ordered on March 6. I told him that FCA was very responsive. Not sure what else I could tell him. He was Avery interested in the details with FCA. It's interesting that my first Sting Gray is missing. When I called Jeep chat a couple of weeks ago to ask where my jeep was they had me on hold , apologized and then said they needed to get a manager. I then reconfirmed my VIN and the said nevermind they had the two orders mixed up, and told me my new jeep was shipped. Mystery...maybe it was in that fire?
I had a feeling they would work with you somehow. Glad they are.:like:

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Based on the @Smarrtazz timeline I'm guessing delivery to my dealer by the 15th. Potentially sooner since i'm only a couple hours from Toledo and it won't ship via rail. I believe it would go via truck to Sterling Heights first, then another truck over to Grand Rapids.
Good luck!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Glad they did right by you :)

Sponsored

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
Just picked up a Sting-Gray JLU a couple days ago. I just happened to walk into the dealership to look around and walked out with a new Jeep. Very happy so far.

28BDA9C9-4BB9-49CA-AD80-9D27013F6DCE.jpeg

5C45D53F-F17E-4564-9DD2-BD474247D0E0.jpeg
How is it that there is a random Sting Gray Rubi sitting in a dealership? And unsold!!!

StingGrey Rubi

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Nurse
So my Jeep is showing on the dealer website since Wednesday as “in transit.” I can’t take the wait!!! Salesman said was scheduled to deliver yesterday, and we’re only 250 miles from Toledo. I’ve been waiting since 3-24 so.....:rock:
And Congrats to all those who got theirs and are soon to get theirs! :handsinair:

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
How is it that there is a random Sting Gray Rubi sitting in a dealership? And unsold!!!
There was another one north of Detroit 2 days ago. About 140 miles from me. Fully loaded, dual top, painted fenders, black top. 57K sticker.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
(Sulking, with tears) He walked into a dealership and drove out with a Sting-Gray Rubicon? Sniff. If only it were that easy. (Remember to breathe...)
Oh but I have news sir.........
Sponsored