Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
My boss' wife does hobby farming. I just got a quarter cow from her last month for a really good price. I was even able to work out getting the Brisket point in the deal (I wanted the whole thing, but didn't want to be greedy). And boss' daughter has chickens, so I get eggs (occasionally duck eggs too) for $2.00 a dozen. Though hers haven't been laying during the cold, so I had to pay $3.00 to get some from another woman she knows the last time. Still, $3.00 for a dozen eggs delivered to me at work straight from the farm?
I think raising livestock would be too much work to be considered a Hobby. My cousin doesn't get any rest at home on the farm, lol.
Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
I think raising livestock would be too much work to be considered a Hobby. My cousin doesn't get any rest at home on the farm, lol.
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 8ae

is why I don't want to "farm". Yeah, chickens, maybe rabbits, but nothing big! I don't want to be tied to the farm and have to rely on someone else to watch the animals when we want to go somewhere.

CDRMidnight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Happy Friday All!!! TGIF!!! Met with a tax guy last night to figure out what I can and cannot deduct from this "farm". I have a better feeling than I did a day ago. I am sure I am going to get screwed by the goberment...but hopefully this guy will provide some lube. LOL
Just make sure the lube isn’t made from chili paste…

Cheers,
-CM-

Sponsored

Joe's_Roxy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Occupation
Quality Manager
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 1675442089896

SABLE RHINO

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU SPORT S 3.6L
What are you guys and gals carrying for boosting a dead battery? I have one but it isn't great. Looking for options.
TOPDC 1 Gauge 25 Feet Jumper Cables with UL-Listed Clamps for Car, SUV and Trucks Battery, Heavy Duty Automotive Booster Cables for Jump Starting Dead or Weak Batteries with Carry Bag $49.95

GOOLOO 4000A Peak Car Jump Starter 12V Auto Battery Booster SuperSafe Lithium Jump Box For All Gas, Up to 10.0L Diesel Engine, Portable Power Pack With USB Quick Charge and Type C Port, Orange $129.99

I used the Jump Box when my batteries finally crapped out, worked great. I also needed it for a cell phone charger in an extended situation with no other options available.

Pinion

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 FJ40, 22 Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Project Manager
I have 2' white caps in the bay right now. I'm not going over to see what is happening on the ocean side.

I threw a $100 bill on the table last night to cover the weekend's heating. I'm going to be putting ex-dinosaurs to work over the next 48 hours.😆

Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) 22851769_10155062632718059_5646375967438849121_n

Last edited:

Sponsored

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
Good afternoon folks. Rich might appreciate this. I spent yesterday in an awards ceremony with about 20 guys in kilts. Then out of work running to a dr appointment. Getting old sucks! Still working on catching up. 14 more pages at this point.