Sponsored

Baja Designs - Pictures / Videos Post Here!

SLORubi

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 2019 A4 S-line
I know, I know, this is a Jeep forum. I'm still working out what combination of BD lights I want to use on my Jeep. Here is the lighting on my TRX. Oh baby, it definitely lights up the night for the higher speed use the TRX is designed for.
TRX lighting.jpeg
Wow that’s a lot of light your throwing!
Sponsored

3TV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR 392
Wow that’s a lot of light your throwing!
Funny story about installing them. It was dark by the time I finished the installation in my garage. So, I pulled the truck out into the driveway, and turned on all the lights. Then I ran up the driveway 50 feet or so and turned around to look at it. Bad idea, LOL. All I saw was blinding white light, so I instantly closed my eyes, and turned to the side and found my way back to the truck to shut the lights off. But even after getting out of the light I still couldn't see right. Everywhere I looked there was this odd blue patchwork of what looked like a blue film on everything I was looking at. It took a full hour to be able to see normally again. These are definitely not lights that you would want to use on a public highway.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
2 pairs of white Squadron Pros (1 pair spots and 1 pair floods) on the a-pillars and 4 amber LP4 Pros with combo lenses on the bumper. A combined total of over 50k lumens on top of the factory LED lighting package.

Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20220806_091443_resized
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20210128_132835_resized
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20210127_195638
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20220213_201342
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20220213_201239
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20220213_201148
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20210218_223121

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Funny story about installing them. It was dark by the time I finished the installation in my garage. So, I pulled the truck out into the driveway, and turned on all the lights. Then I ran up the driveway 50 feet or so and turned around to look at it. Bad idea, LOL. All I saw was blinding white light, so I instantly closed my eyes, and turned to the side and found my way back to the truck to shut the lights off. But even after getting out of the light I still couldn't see right. Everywhere I looked there was this odd blue patchwork of what looked like a blue film on everything I was looking at. It took a full hour to be able to see normally again. These are definitely not lights that you would want to use on a public highway.
Funny, I made the same mistake myself. It was so bright that my vision went right to plaid. 😆

Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! JGQVZa

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
LP4 (Amber) & LP6 on Mopar steel bumper.

2 pairs of white Squadron Pros (1 pair spots and 1 pair floods) on the a-pillars and 4 amber LP4 Pros with combo lenses on the bumper. A combined total of over 50k lumens on top of the factory LED lighting package.

We love the trend of people going with a combination of white and amber lights. We find it to be a lot easier on the eyes, especially in the the dust and bad weather.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Thanks for the offer, Brandon. I already ordered both sets of lights and cowl mounts from Northridge.
Thanks @3TV, we appreciate the business!

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
We love the trend of people going with a combination of white and amber lights. We find it to be a lot easier on the eyes, especially in the the dust and bad weather.
My thoughts exactly! I've also found that the amber lights give a more high definition view of what's being lit up. Not by a lot, but just enough to be noticeable when looking for it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20210127_200027
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20210127_200104

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
i blame @Headbarcode for getting me hooked on bd lights. :CWL: i was looking at the bd lights and kc lights. it all came down to what varieties of lights that were available. also i wanted to stick with one brand and not have different brands of lights on the jl. i love the the bd lights.
  • a pillar- lp4 spot clear. upgraded from squadron pro.
  • bull bar- lp4 driving combo clear.
  • above the l plate- squadron sport driving combo amber.
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20220726_160336[1]

Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20230114_175344[1]

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
i blame @Headbarcode for getting me hooked on bd lights. :CWL: i was looking at the bd lights and kc lights. it all came down to what varieties of lights that were available. also i wanted to stick with one brand and not have different brands of lights on the jl. i love the the bd lights.
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! 20230114_175344[1]

Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! ParallelClutteredEmperorshrimp-size_restricted

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! DEB021C2-9869-4927-9A25-B6EA41C3559F

LP9 Pros on stock steel bumper. Low beam wired to aux button through a relay. Headlight high beam triggers relay and activates high beam on the LP9. (Im)patiently waiting for a set of amber Squadron SAE’s to replace the stock fogs.
those lp9 fits nicely on the front of the jeep.

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable
Jeep Wrangler JL Baja Designs  - Pictures / Videos Post Here! DEB021C2-9869-4927-9A25-B6EA41C3559F

LP9 Pros on stock steel bumper. Low beam wired to aux button through a relay. Headlight high beam triggers relay and activates high beam on the LP9. (Im)patiently waiting for a set of amber Squadron SAE’s to replace the stock fogs.
Great looking Jeep. The New Squadron SAE are on track to be releasing March 1st.
Best,
Brandon

BajaDesigns

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non-Applicable

Looks great. @Headbarcode differently has a way with his words and will always stand for Baja Designs. The Loyalty is much appreciated.
Best,
Brandon
Sponsored