PUNK'N Wrangler Jl club

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Okay, so after further research, it seems like the Rubicon Punk'n comes with the red dash if the seats are black (cloth or leather), but if the seats are saddle leather it comes with gray.
Sponsored

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
Get the saddle leather. :) All I can tell you is that I've never seen a jeep get as many compliments as my wife's Punk'n.

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
According to JeepTracker, there are 23 Punk'n orders and nobody has hit D1 yet

epd313

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR, 2019 Genesis G90
Occupation
Retired
I ordered a ruxr in Earl on 09/07... Never moved after three months, reordered it in punk'n on 11/06. Still not moving. So I found a 2022 392 XR n Kansas with 4,000 miles on it, so I cancelled my order and grabbed that. Just waiting for it to be picked up for delivery to PA. It's black, I really wanted the punk'n, but I couldn't wait another three to four months as we are down to one vehicle

Sponsored

AndiS

First Name
Andi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon
Get the saddle leather. :) All I can tell you is that I've never seen a jeep get as many compliments as my wife's Punk'n.
Do you have pics? I'm getting ready to order and the color choice is the only thing holding me up!

NewsShooter

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n Wrangler
I don't but I can get one of my buddies new rubicon, he has the saddle leather seats, they look real nice.

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
18 of 26 Punk'n Orders are now in D1

Segmaster01

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Renegade Latitude
Occupation
Business Owner, IT Technician
Currently own a ‘17 Renegade in Omaha Orange, and love it. Wanted to upgrade to a Wrangler but I love orange and wasn’t willing to compromise on color. When I saw the announcement I knew it was time.

Ordered a 2023 JLU Sahara in Punk’N on 11/23. Went to D1 this morning.

Being a Sahara the body color flares are standard, and I added the body color hard top. I love the black top’s contrast with Punk’N, but I wanted to go ahead and order the painted top since it’s a limited run color and black hard tops are generally easy to find if I ever want to switch.

For those wondering why I went Sahara:
  • I don’t plan to rock crawl. Dirt roads/trails will be my limit.
  • I like the Sahara’s chrome accents and standard body-color flares.
  • This will be a daily driver, so the enhanced on-road comfort makes more sense to me versus the off-road features I likely won’t use.

Sponsored

BamaTJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2015 Rubicon 2-dr
Any ideas on when we can see a 2023 Punk'n colored JL either in person or some photos?

I like the old Metallic Punk'n color, but the Metallic Punk'n in the "official" Jeep photos looks almost Copper color. We are planning on ordering a Punk'n Rubicon but I would like to see one first, but I don't want to wait too long. I'm a little gunshy after the High Velocity Yellow Jeep showed in their promo material was quite different from what they produced.

SinisterKid

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Any ideas on when we can see a 2023 Punk'n colored JL either in person or some photos?

I like the old Metallic Punk'n color, but the Metallic Punk'n in the "official" Jeep photos looks almost Copper color. We are planning on ordering a Punk'n Rubicon but I would like to see one first, but I don't want to wait too long. I'm a little gunshy after the High Velocity Yellow Jeep showed in their promo material was quite different from what they produced.
I dont have an answer to this but I wish Jeep would share some official photos or at least add it to their builder on the web site. Just for an idea on time line though, my order as well as several other Punkn orders just got put on a scheduled build date for the first time on 12/20 so they are making plans to run Punkns soon. As for the paint code, I cant imagine they would use the same paint code and make a change to the color so I believe you are safe using all other Punkns as a reference for your color.

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
i ordered one today. i agree with the above i highly doubt the color will be changed. Look at Gobi as an example it came back and is exactly the same. I love my current punkin, it always gets a second look, or people smiling when they see the color.

Banjomule

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JK, JLU

Just like the last few limited edition colors, ordering will likely close before any are made. It’s been available for about 2 months so I’d expect it to close in the next month or so if they do the same they have with the last few
Sponsored