Sponsored

As a matter of fact my blinker/headlight fluid WAS low!

LKG

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR (soon), Gen 2 Cummins, 22 Sport Alt. R.I.P
Ran out of washer fluid so I filled 'er up, still nothing. Hmmm.... oh yeah.. I was using the left side stalk, not the right. I had been high beaming people while trying to wash my windshield. <sigh> My late husband is laughing his ass off wherever he is!
I for one miss the damn hi-beam switch on the floor board. I would have installed one on my old YJ if I'd kept it. Yes, I'm old-ish, haha.
Sponsored

LKG

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR (soon), Gen 2 Cummins, 22 Sport Alt. R.I.P

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

I for one miss the damn hi-beam switch on the floor board. I would have installed one on my old YJ if I'd kept it. Yes, I'm old-ish, haha.
Me too and the wiper fluid pedal on my 1960 Rambler station wagon. The right nozzle was mis-aimed and shot directly into the driver's window of cars next to me. Was great fun on Friday nights... as long as we outnumbered the other car. 😇

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
Me too and the wiper fluid pedal on my 1960 Rambler station wagon. The right nozzle was mis-aimed and shot directly into the driver's window of cars next to me. Was great fun on Friday nights... as long as we outnumbered the other car. 😇
You had to outnumber them, you sure couldn’t outrun them! 😉

2nd 392

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee srt.V10 Dodge 4x
My first experience with the new fangeled dimmer switch I stomped the floor for 300mi, pissing everyone off and getting constantly flashed! Got laughed at when told at my destination. 😔 How Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: LKG

Sponsored

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

You had to outnumber them, you sure couldn’t outrun them! 😉
Straight 6. Yep numbers were important. The only thing I could outrun was a loaded VW bus.

ABRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR
Straight 6. Yep numbers were important. The only thing I could outrun was a loaded VW bus.

Or my '60 chevy pickup with a column shift. Every time I tried to shift quickly that "three on the tree" would hang up between 1st and 2nd and require stopping and getting under the hood to reposition the worn out linkage. :facepalm:

NJJeep Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hella Yella JLU
My first car was my grandmother's '78 Chrysler LeBaron. Huge boat of a car. Sun burnt olive green color. Floor headlight switch, push button radio, cracked wooden steering wheel, and full vinyl bench seats. Just what a teenage boy needs.

Sponsored

dragoneggs

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Or my '60 chevy pickup with a column shift. Every time I tried to shift quickly that "three on the tree" would hang up between 1st and 2nd and require stopping and getting under the hood to reposition the worn out linkage. :facepalm:
You needed the gear push buttons that were on my Rambler dash! :rock:
Sponsored