REIGN Wrangler JL club

Jay_Jeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S 2 Door
1st trip to the dealer šŸ˜¢ went to activate remote start after work and nothing. Got to the vehicle and before starting the dash tells me my fuel tank is empty. I though maybe someone stole my fuel. Drove to the gas station and it only took 3 gallons of gas. Still showing an empty tank, check engine light on and flashing no fuel. Dealer scheduled for tomorrow since it was too late tonight but pulled a few codes. Said itā€™s ok to drive as long as Iā€™m aware of my fuel level, Iā€™m only a mile from the dealer and have about 17 gallons in the tank. 1875 miles in and already having issues. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. šŸ˜³
Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLU Rubicon 2018 Grand Cherokee Overland HA
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
I made the 600 mile round trip to pick up my Reign Rubicon today. The first picture is the old and new together. It was bitter sweet to leave the Sahara. Purple overload...

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG
Congratulations!

2023reignitin

First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JLUR, '20 Ram 1500 Laramie, '17 Jeep Renegade
I made the 600 mile round trip to pick up my Reign Rubicon today. The first picture is the old and new together. It was bitter sweet to leave the Sahara. Purple overload...

IMG_0774.JPG

IMG_0775.JPG

IMG_0776.JPG
Gorgeous!! Congrats!!!

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
I don't know if it can be ordered, but Reign is back on the configurator.
I saw that too. I don't mind telling you I'm going to be a little bummed if the "limited edition" was only off the market for two months... I see it's now listed as a $695 premium also.

revnik

First Name
nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my 2023 Rubi Reign ordered 9/7/22...
Woot! After taking a break from tracker tracking, and 100 days after ordering, I got an update today that my Jeep went into production on 12/14! Sadly, my delivery date is almost a month after Christmas- 1/21/23. Hoping she surprises me by showing up sooner. Inching closer to the finish line! :clap:

Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
I saw that too. I don't mind telling you I'm going to be a little bummed if the "limited edition" was only off the market for two months... I see it's now listed as a $695 premium also.
The build sheet my delivery dealer showed me lists it over 900. I don't know why but even some windowstickers lists it that high also.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
The build sheet my delivery dealer showed me lists it over 900. I don't know why but even some windowstickers lists it that high also.
I wonder if they realized they had some paint left over and decided to make some extra for those who are willing to pay the premium?

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if they realized they had some paint left over and decided to make some extra for those who are willing to pay the premium?
Who knows. I'm just thankful I locked in my price and financing early. The exact build I have is almost 3000 more now. And I didn't get anything fancy on it.

Jay_Jeep

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Sport S 2 Door
Jeep Wrangler JL REIGN Wrangler JL club 6CA241CA-EDB5-4610-9B3B-C12B251E9C6C

Iā€™m sitting in the dealership waiting for my reign to get serviced and this is sitting in the showroom, located in NW Indiana

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
I don't know if it can be ordered, but Reign is back on the configurator.
It can't. That build/price tool is actually a dealer inventory search. It would be hard to search for purple if they didn't include it in the tool.

Sponsored

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
It can't. That build/price tool is actually a dealer inventory search. It would be hard to search for purple if they didn't include it in the tool.
I agree. But for whatever reason they removed Earl and added Reign. Reign had been previously removed and it's back. I just thought it was weird. That's all.

Cosmos323

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350, reign wrangler unlimited rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Dealer said it is just about done it is in trim. Went from D1 to trim in 6 hour so it missed an update. Also said they are shipping them by truck so it should get here fast.

B0CA0E07-53F9-4179-A721-4ED14EECE042.png

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Yes! My window sticker showed it at 695! My dealer did not hold the price I was quoted I got all the up charges I was pissed but I couldnā€™t let her go.

T.Pigott

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Soldier
Vehicle Showcase
Yes! My window sticker showed it at 695! My dealer did not hold the price I was quoted I got all the up charges I was pissed but I couldnā€™t let her go.
That sux. But glad you have your Jeep.

Chrismeece74

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Freedom Unlimited
Wow, that's messed up, you're price protected as soon as the order is entered and confirmed. They should have honored the original price, they didn't have to pay the difference just more profit for them.
Sponsored