REIGN Wrangler JL club

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
My Jeep shipped at 6:43 this morning!! I’m only a couple hours from Toledo so I could have it in a day or two!!!

4D04B2B5-EFF3-420B-BDD3-8B77339C15F3.jpeg
About time! Congratulations!
Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Curious why the tracker hasn’t updated that it shipped smh.

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2022 Wrangler Willys
Wow! Your timing is perfect! I was just looking at those flaps on their website, wondering how close the purple was to the Reign color. Do you have a pic of the whole Jeep with the flaps on? Man, Reign and Bikini are sooo hard to get close with, let alone match.
The Bikini has 35's and is getting chips on the door hinges, not handles so I'm hoping these will solve the problem. Seems weird that it's only the hinges though.
Not a very good pic of the Rokblokz, but we have black all the way around.

CB559CA0-865B-4725-B43D-C6EE647CFECA.jpeg

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sport S, 2021 Compass
Build Thread
Link
My Jeep shipped at 6:43 this morning!! I’m only a couple hours from Toledo so I could have it in a day or two!!!

4D04B2B5-EFF3-420B-BDD3-8B77339C15F3.jpeg
Outstanding! Looks like an early Christmas! I have to say the more I drive mine, the more I'm loving that it was a limited edition color. I have yet to see another Reign on the road where I live.

Sponsored

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Outstanding! Looks like an early Christmas! I have to say the more I drive mine, the more I'm loving that it was a limited edition color. I have yet to see another Reign on the road where I live.
I haven’t seen any here either. I THINK I may have seen one Sahara but I couldn’t tell if it was the old purple or the new purple cause I haven’t seen a reign in person that I knew was reign. I’m excited.

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I haven’t seen any here either. I THINK I may have seen one Sahara but I couldn’t tell if it was the old purple or the new purple cause I haven’t seen a reign in person that I knew was reign. I’m excited.
I'm excited for you. Be sure to post pics once you get it home.

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
Hey everyone 📣 I have an announcement. The Jeep has been delivered. I repeat, the Jeep has been delivered! Now I just have to wait until the dealership tells me I can come get it! I emailed my dealer and told him I knows it’s there when can I get it!

Opus

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jlwranglerforums.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Hey everyone 📣 I have an announcement. The Jeep has been delivered. I repeat, the Jeep has been delivered! Now I just have to wait until the dealership tells me I can come get it! I emailed my dealer and told him I knows it’s there when can I get it!
YAY!!! Congrats!

Xorak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellayella Sport, 2023 Reign Sahara
I've only seen one in the wild and it was parked at a rest area on the other side of the interstate during a road trip this past weekend. The only other one, besides ours, I've seen in person was on the front line at a local dealer for sale and likely the only one they got. I know our Sahara was the only purple one our dealer got.

Sponsored

Red Dirt

First Name
Karla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19BikiniJLUR, 23ReignJLUR, 23MerceS580
I wouldn't be able to wait any longer. You have limitless patience. :like:🥂

Stetson

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2014 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Project Manager
Right on! Enjoy it!

guadalupeanne

First Name
Guadalupe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
OMG! That was fast!!! Congrats again can’t wait to see pics!

Griffinhez

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia soul
So my dealer is asking if I can come in Thursday Friday or Saturday to get it I told him I wanted to come in tomorrow or today now, but I just got an update on the tracker that says delivery is to be determined?!!
Sponsored